• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Incorrect. It provides a list of NOT Mafia NOT Century Club. There are nine alignments in this game of which we've heard tell of Town, Mafia, Self, Origin, Superhero, and Supervillain. The last of those wasn't excluded from the demo and I think it's safe to say are probably not our friends.

The list is useful if we want to hunt Maf because they're not Maf, but Maf is almost certainly not our only problem.
Mafia is the main problem that I know exists in this game.

Princess Abigail

Yes it does. Why do you think I posted just now? To reset your count so you could post more. ;) :hug:
Your my hero!!

kinako-love.gif

give me a dead Abbi section
I know that was probably a typo but still, would be too soon for an obit.

As to your supposition that Maf is currently the top problem... probably, it's just worth noting that the enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.

If any baddies in that bunch are even the enemies of that enemy.

@dragonteacup How are you doing in all this? :oo
I'm sorry that this is not the most accessible game for a first-time forum user. :pp
Do you have thoughts you'd like to share on players, on interactions, on the contents of the Daily Bugle etc. that might help you feel more engaged? o.o We're all cool people, and [I]most[/I] of us don't bite, heh. >:3

@dragonteacup How are you doing in all this? :oo
I'm sorry that this is not the most accessible game for a first-time forum user. :pp
Do you have thoughts you'd like to share on players, on interactions, on the contents of the Daily Bugle etc. that might help you feel more engaged? o.o We're all cool people, and [I]most[/I] of us don't bite, heh. >:3
No pressure, btw!! ^ ^ This is partially me just checking to see if you're Silenced etc. o.o :pp

I've got no comment as to the shoddy job the Bugle did on covering me. It's one thing for them to print libel (in the form of me being evil or anything related), but to actively have people rallying around that as though I am a danger is shocking at best. It does nothing to make one want to work with people that actively want to jail someone for absolutely nothing other than reading unfounded stories (yes, stories).

Princess Abigail

I know that was probably a typo but still, would be too soon for an obit.

As to your supposition that Maf is currently the top problem... probably, it's just worth noting that the enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.

If any baddies in that bunch are even the enemies of that enemy.
I meant dear Abbi but I'm not opposed to dying.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I've got no comment as to the shoddy job the Bugle did on covering me. It's one thing for them to print libel (in the form of me being evil or anything related), but to actively have people rallying around that as though I am a danger is shocking at best. It does nothing to make one want to work with people that actively want to jail someone for absolutely nothing other than reading unfounded stories (yes, stories).
then sue. they placed an ad in todays paper for Lawyers.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Personally, I think it would be valuable to put KoD behind bars. Given that Fisk Industries has a benefit for the arrested, I would think that Fisk (the "natural" controller) would NOT be immune to arrest, and confirming or denying KoD's identity with an arrest on the books, even if he retains most of his power and/or makes bail basically immediately would be a good thing to know.

It should be noted fisk industries is currently listed as having no ceo, which is the requirement to access fisk's lawyers. It could be possible that fisk has access to fisk's lawyers by default though, and it could be possible that KoD actually is CEO, and that whatever ability was obfuscating investigations against him is also hiding his status as CEO.

I am the only one who can stop the goblin from coming. My role is money based

Im still Origin Aligned. I only transform into the Gaudiest Green outfit ive ever seen if i run out of money. Thats why i asked for such a high amount. Im being nickel and dimed by bills and **** here

Its kind of hard to believe anything you say, and I'm also not convinced you could meaningfully diable oscorp even if you were telling the truth. Freddeh should have no problem paying $42069 so even if you did hit oscorp today he could put it back online whenever he wanted.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
It should be noted fisk industries is currently listed as having no ceo, which is the requirement to access fisk's lawyers. It could be possible that fisk has access to fisk's lawyers by default though, and it could be possible that KoD actually is CEO, and that whatever ability was obfuscating investigations against him is also hiding his status as CEO.

Its kind of hard to believe anything you say, and I'm also not convinced you could meaningfully diable oscorp even if you were telling the truth. Freddeh should have no problem paying $42069 so even if you did hit oscorp today he could put it back online whenever he wanted.
i can pick whatever price i want. it could be 5 dollars. it could be 8.7 Trillion dollars

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
but you didn't

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

I know you love the attention.

We have multiple mechanical results that have been contradicted by a mod fact check, without any other explanation the easiest assumption is that you're either origin or supervillain-aligned and if you're origin-aligned I bet you'll choose whatever path is the evilest. That's just how you roll.

Ragnarokio

origin aligned players can't win, and so your motivation should be to fulfil your origin. Ideally if you have multiple routes you'd be trying to become town rather than electro, but I'm not convinced this is possible for most origin players, who i imagine have a single role they can transform into excepting outside mechanics like the goblin potions. Some might have forks, but in the original game there were 31 roles and 31 transformational roles, i believe. 6 of those are goblins, which leaves a maximum of 25 transformational roles divided among the origin aligned players, although probably less. If there are only 12 origin aligned players that leaves room for two branches for each character, but I'd wager that there are both more origin players than that and that there are more wildcard transformational roles than the 6 goblin potions (considering tevish's spider bite, spiderman might even be one of these rather than a strict evolution of an origin aligned peter parker).

Anyway, the bottom line is you should be trying to trigger your origin, and its possible that your only option there is becoming electro. We've been treating origin players as undecided but for those whom only have villainous iterations it might be wise to treat them as scum that haven't powered up yet instead.

you think you turn into electro if you run out of money. This doesn't really mesh too well with the comics where electro is born from being struck by lightning while straddling a power line, and if you did think you'd turn into electro if you run out of money I'd expect you would run out of money. If there's some hint in your role pm that you could become town aligned via some mechanism you're welcome to share it, but as you're currently presenting your gameplan (stalling while taking money from people so as not to become electro) it just doesn't add up. As an origin aligned player you should have been working towards your origin.
As an origin aligned pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom