• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

These rumors were sent out on day 1:
J. Jonah Jameson, Joe "Robbie" Robertson, and Ned Leeds are in the game and work for the daily bugle.
Colonel John Jameson is going to the moon later this month.
There are no self aligned players in the game. This alignment is only accessible via transformations.
Wilson Fisk did not start as a threat to town at the beginning of the game.

Last night I targeted Vroendal with the fire cage.

Vote: KoD
I guess we can expect the rest of the fantastic four then? Or most of them at least, it's possible one or two of them could be left out due to player count.

That tracks from the names included in the paper. I was wondering about the photographer too, but it makes sense to have a small team if they're hiring.

If the self-aligned players rumor is true, that's good info. Fits in with my theory of mostly town, mafia, and origin players to start.

I think Vro was a good target, I'm somewhat suspicious of them myself.

Aaarrrgh has gone into exile at some point.
Happened at first vote count.
Also, Aaarrrgh F-ed off. Guess the stress of recent murders was too much for them.

Day 2: First Vote Count

a.k.a. The "R.I.P. Stability" Vote Count

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I guess we can expect the rest of the fantastic four then? Or most of them at least, it's possible one or two of them could be left out due to player count.

the human torch appears regularly throughout the early run of spiderman at least, generally without the rest of his team (although they do show up), and so it wouldn't be unreasonable for him alone to be here.

the human torch appears regularly throughout the early run of spiderman at least, generally without the rest of his team (although they do show up), and so it wouldn't be unreasonable for him alone to be here.
Ahh, that's a shame. I was just thinking how nice it was to have some more superheroes confirmed in the game, because I've got like 7 or 8 potential villains in my notes already.

Maybe we'll make up for in quality what we lack in quantity?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
there do seem to be a lot more villainous names coming up

Vote: Storm

I debated making this public information but yesterday i received a message that basically implied that storm turned my electricity off and that unless I payed him $5000 to fix it that he would roleblock or voteblock me for the remainder of the day. It seems pretty clear to me that he's also responsible for attacking the bugle. I considered his actions self-pres yesterday and so removed my vote, but going after the bugle is going too far, and I think i'm fine considering his actions a threat to town.
What evidence do you have that it was Storm? Were you directly told that it was Storm or did the electricity turning off come with some sort of cryptic hint?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@JJJ: I don't know if I can respond to your comments normally so I'll do it here. (It says you can give me comments, it doesn't say explicitly that I can respond to them.)

The fact check process has already occurred for the day, nothing else can be fact checked for today's paper.

That said, my wording was intentional. Results from the present and future were both vetted independently by design because we had reliable sources for both.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

I debated making this public information but yesterday i received a message that basically implied that storm turned my electricity off and that unless I payed him $5000 to fix it that he would roleblock or voteblock me for the remainder of the day. It seems pretty clear to me that he's also responsible for attacking the bugle. I considered his actions self-pres yesterday and so removed my vote, but going after the bugle is going too far, and I think i'm fine considering his actions a threat to town.
Did you pay him?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Jeez, there is a lot going on.

Storm is definitely Electro based on everything. Rag said she figured out his character name yesterday so I knew he could potentially transform to Electro, I didn't think it would happen so soon. Also 42069 is a very Storm number, lol.

Unvote

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
But that's less important than this Vro being banned from the science event because of some storyline reason like Black Cat has stolen from there before or something like that makes a ton of sense to me.
It could be this or some lore reason. Like, I don't think there is any multiverse varient where Felicia Hardy/Black Cat is allowed to be there and be biten by the spider instead of other characters.

I see no reason to view Vro as anti town either. Probably the opposite. As such I'm not as concerned about their names. But if Vro wants to be voluntarily arrested for science I might get behind that.
I do not wish to reach my threshold!! o.o I also don't think that my flip will aid anyone in terms of information or otherwise, though I suppose it's possible. If my opinion counts for anything. :pp

I think Vro was a good target, I'm somewhat suspicious of them myself.
And here I thought we were friends!! v-v

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom