• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I don't think anything storm said is made up

I do not think that this role is town aligned either

Princess Abigail

In other news I've decided I'm going to live in a world where vro is black cat.

My reason for thinking this is based mostly on my feelings about why Vro specifically would be specifically called out from attending the science event.

We know Black Cat is in the game because they voted day 1. That also means they are at least somewhat active in thread or out. Also the vote was registered as The Black Cat specifically making its likely that Black Cat is yanno already Black Cat.

Black Cat is likely 3P aligned and wouldn't necessarily fit the descriptions thus needing to be called out specifically

But that's less important than this Vro being banned from the science event because of some storyline reason like Black Cat has stolen from there before or something like that makes a ton of sense to me.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
"They Aint Even My Damn Kids" sounds like what storm might name an ability. It does not sound in line with zinger's naming sense and it doesn't really seem to correspond with any aspect of the character i can find in the wiki.

I have strong doubts Vro is Black Cat. Also that Storm ability definitely sounds made up. The flipping switch part seems possible as the origin aligned villains likely have money as a driving factor towards their transformation.

Princess Abigail

lolia-sip-juice.gif

I guess I'm the only one who is still curious what Vro's name is? Even now that they are clearly some kind of unique alignment that is not guaranteed to be pro-town?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm curious, and honestly forogot the nature of the arrest when i voted storm. I'm still not sure its a bad option, it certainly seems like we don't want him around, and if my suspicions are correct and he's electro than he's likely to be anti-town now or eventually anyways. If he's telling the truth about not having money he won't be able to pay bail, although i suspect he is not, which will be good to know anyways.

I could probably be persuaded to arrest for information instead, and vro is someone i'm curious about, although I'm not convinced there's any evidence they're anti-town, and I think we'd be better off looking for likely villains. Vro probably isn't mafia or super wealthy, so there's less reason to go barking up that tree.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
These rumors were sent out on day 1:
J. Jonah Jameson, Joe "Robbie" Robertson, and Ned Leeds are in the game and work for the daily bugle.
Colonel John Jameson is going to the moon later this month.
There are no self aligned players in the game. This alignment is only accessible via transformations.
Wilson Fisk did not start as a threat to town at the beginning of the game.

Last night I targeted Vroendal with the fire cage.

Vote: KoD

Ragnarokio

they're coming out in droves

I see no reason to view Vro as anti town either. Probably the opposite. As such I'm not as concerned about their names. But if Vro wants to be voluntarily arrested for science I might get behind that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

IT IS DAY 2. DAY 2 will last until Sunday, August 27th, at 3:30 PM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

N/A

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently CLOSED.

The Daily Bugle: J. Jonah Jameson Jr.
Fisk International: None
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Joe Hammerhead

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

Storyline: "GANG WAR!" Part 1

PARANOID KING replaced NEOSILK

Still seeking a replacement for DaRkStAr

Tevish Szat
has returned to the Active Player pool, though "return" is an odd choice of words here, considering he is someone else now...

ExLight got ModVoted for posting in the Game Thread while Silenced.

Aaarrrgh left the Active Player pool and went into Exile.

PLAYER STATUS

ACTIVE PLAYERS
  1. Asfinyti
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Captan_Lunch
  5. DaRkStAr
  6. Doc
  7. dragonteacup
  8. ExLight
  9. HangryHangryHippo
  10. Killjoy262
  11. KingofDominaria
  12. Morbid Minish
  13. Paranoid King
  14. Princess Abigail
  15. Ragnarokio
  16. Rubik
  17. Silverfish
  18. Skystone
  19. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  20. Storm
  21. Tevish Szat
  22. theatog
  23. TheCapsFan
  24. Turin
  25. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. None

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. Tevish Szat was the Origin-Aligned Radioactive Spider
  2. Stability was Origin-Aligned Mac Gargan

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. Freddeh
  3. lain
  4. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. Nobody. What to join the game? Hit me up.

THREAD LINKS

Aaarrrgh has gone into exile at some point.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
(3) this is where I am just completely thrown off... it felt like it makes very little logical sense (to me).

Why (and how even?) would anyone in that list lie about the list? Are you suggesting a coordination of 5 other players to lie together just to discredit you? Or you think something like a 3-3 split would be any good for town, discussing who's telling the truth? So So many question marks here. But i don't think it's worth it to dig in further. At best, our thinking would be very far from being aligned. At worst, i could be led on by someone not even in my alignment.
All I was saying was if you all thought it was such a bad thing for me to do there was probably a different way for the 3 of you to play out this scenario. If just one of you disregarded my list others could have done the same, and none of you had to confirm it either.

This whole thing is irrelevant now anyway after what Tevish has said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom