• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
omg yessss uwu
bungou-stray-dogs-kyouka-izumi.gif

So where's your head at?

Mine is at KoD must die.

P.S. the first person who knows what anime this is from without Googling it will get a free town read that I will blindly trust for the rest of the game.

I'm playing on scouts honor so you could just lie to me.

D

Deleted member 97076

Well SMS has been obv town all game and this info being outed continues that trend.

Revealing the info and the way that SMS went about it is town as hell.
ok not rhetorical. i probably miss something. so how is SMS obv town?

D

Deleted member 97076

people post so fast. there are definitely some of my edits that were submitted after new posts were posted.

sometimes the forum will say new post incoming, in the midst of me typing or editing. but that only works like less than 50% of the time.

EDIT I try not to anchor myself here

but when I AM here, my trigger happy fingers make me post like Exlight. So I tried very hard to edit.

btw i don't think the edit rule works. people post so fast. there are definitely edits that was submitted after new posts were posted.

sometimes the forum will say new post incoming, in the midst of me typing or editing. but that only works like less than 50% of the time.

If you glance down at the bottom of the page, where it says "Users who are viewing this thread", and see a wack load of names; or if posts are moving a mile a minute cuz people keep posting, you probably don't need to bother doing the edit thing and just go ahead and make a new post.

If you look and see you're the only one who is viewing the thread, and you made a post 10 minutes ago and nobody has replied, and you want to add something? You probably don't need to make a new post then.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Currently have front page story from FF and a secondary story from NL. DD gave me garbage so I might just include it as filler unless I feel inspiration to write something myself.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I would argue if someone posts milliseconds before you edit your post it probably won't get enforced, but if you edit it a noticeable amount of time later it would be enforceable.

D

Deleted member 97076

If you glance down at the bottom of the page, where it says "Users who are viewing this thread", and see a wack load of names; or if posts are moving a mile a minute cuz people keep posting, you probably don't need to bother doing the edit thing and just go ahead and make a new post.

If you look and see you're the only one who is viewing the thread, and you made a post 10 minutes ago and nobody has replied, and you want to add something? You probably don't need to make a new post then.
i edited my post and refreshed the page and waited a minute or two to ensure no one was posting immediately. but my unedited post still got quoted . : (

RE your post: understood.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'd like to donate, but i got bills, and rent is due, and my car's in the shop, and since its a cpmpany vehicle im expected to pay out of pocket and get reimbursed sometime in the next millenium

bungou-stray-dogs-kyouka-izumi.gif

So where's your head at?

Mine is at KoD must die.

P.S. the first person who knows what anime this is from without Googling it will get a free town read that I will blindly trust for the rest of the game.

I'm playing on scouts honor so you could just lie to me.
Unfortunately, my honor does not allow me to lie, and I do not recognize it.

I am however curious what your reasoning for wanting KoD dead might be? Is this a meta joke, or do you have actual in-game reasons to want him dead?

I was targeted by several players last night!! :oo Exciting, you should have let me know you were coming, we could have had a little party!! ^ ^
I do know what you did, but I won't reveal it, your secret is safe with me... :pp If anyone would like to claim that they visited me, either privately or publicly, I can verify you if you wish. If not, I shall reveal nothing!!

Vote: SMS
What's the point of private chat when you bare all afterwards, pretty much unfiltered.

I see that post as hostile act, trying to communicate with unconnected mafia. Alignment can change.

I am not saying what happened in the event should be entirely kept secret. I have reason to believe some information about the event last night will be revealed in a more structured and carefully curated format. Not like this.

edit (#6 or so?):

SERIOUSLY WHO THE F ROLEBLOCKED ME LAST NIGHT
Personally I heavily disagree - I can see what you mean about information about what specifically went on being necessary to be kept hidden - but SMS didn't do that, they just listed all the people who were there. The fact that those players are all not mafia aligned gives a real solid foundation upon which to remove from lynch contention today.

D

Deleted member 97076

I was targeted by several players last night!! :oo Exciting, you should have let me know you were coming, we could have had a little party!! ^ ^
I do know what you did, but I won't reveal it, your secret is safe with me... :pp If anyone would like to claim that they visited me, either privately or publicly, I can verify you if you wish. If not, I shall reveal nothing!!
SURE. is the Cage of fire your doing? I just need to know. I am willing to die for that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
NL: Feel free to wire transfer me a small amount of money with any extra stories you want in the paper and I can try to include them in the Misc. Section.

The wire transfers have a cap of 500 characters so you might need to send multiple. I have confirmed that this will work. The minimum transfer is $6 ($5 to the bank, $1 to me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom