• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Hopefully he's gentle with you, you didn't share any information you gained after day in it.

We've got a small turnout at the science fair.

why not :eyes:

VOTE: Tevish

EDIT:
Oh **** me phase ended, was still catching up, sorry
Since dusk counts as night and I don't have the insomniac ability so I guess the host will punish me tomorrow somehow (:
I think previously he just took posting at night as burning the midnight oil activation which comes with the side effect/punishment of not being able to use another ability. We shall see if he has mercy for you.

EDIT:
Since dusk counts as night and I don't have the insomniac ability so I guess the host will punish me tomorrow somehow (:

why wait for tomorrow what I can do right now.

congrats ex. You just used your night activation on Burning the Midnight Oil, the Communal Ability.

Is there any reason why you went for Lunch specifically and not one of the other filler posters, like Killjoy for example?
Am I on your sus list for any specific reason aside from not being a night loving lunatic like the rest of y'all?
Did I say anything in particular that was sus? if so, pleas direct me/us to said post(s).

In answer to Killjoy's earlier question, as long as I whisper I'm harder for the bad guys to find.
I'm assuming it has to do with your role?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello and good (ingame)evening fellow insomniacs!

EDIT:
Burning the oil eh?
Jeez, this game is a pain for someone who has a normal sleep schedule...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
* these were done as I was catching up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Good... good...

Am I on your sus list for any specific reason aside from not being a night loving lunatic like the rest of y'all?
Did I say anything in particular that was sus? if so, pleas direct me/us to said post(s).
I never said I sussed you. You weren’t mentioned in either of my reads lists - i read you null. I did however say that you were mostly fluffposting/fillerposting just like Lunch, and was curious why Stability specifically voted Lunch for fluffposting, rather than one of the other fluffposters, you being an example of one.

Im actually more curious about that now given that the Lunch wagon actually took off.

Oh yeah, and I can post at night. But I probably won’t post a lot even though I can - i like to use the night as time off from mafia. Hello fellow insomniacs :(

I never said I sussed you. You weren’t mentioned in either of my reads lists - i read you null. I did however say that you were mostly fluffposting/fillerposting just like Lunch, and was curious why Stability specifically voted Lunch for fluffposting, rather than one of the other fluffposters, you being an example of one.
Oh, ok, I misinterpreted that then, sorry. The filter/fluffs on my part are generally due to the time I get up things I notice are generally already poked at and the thread has slowed down significantly.

AS THE SUN FINALLY SETS OVER THE CONCRETE JUNGLE OF NEW YORK CITY, THE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT COME OUT TO PLAY...

...A WAR IS BREWING...

...A WAR FOR WHO GETS TO BE KING OF THE JUNGLE...

b2POg70.jpg

(Is that KingofDominaria in the middle there?... No wait, I'm thinking of A Spider-Man Mafia 2.)

"GANG WAR!"
(Part 1)

Wow. Look at 'em all. And they all want to be crowned the new Kingpin. You better lock your doors toNight. No telling how this could play out...

But I don't want you to worry about that just yet...

Meanwhile, across town, far from the gangs of New York, a humble Science Exhibit is about to commence...

These two plot lines couldn't be more disparate, and yet, little do they know, they are speeding towards a collision course with DESTINY.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1

With 29 players in the Active Player pool (Hey, that's our full player count! Guess we're all here... :P ), the Night 1 Deadline is in 58 hours (August 22nd, at 5:30 AM Eastern Time--why do I do this to myself?). CLICK HERE for an accurate countdown.

Last edited:
As promised beeg post of thoughts on people I have thoughts on which is not nearly as many as I wish I did

kawaii-bungo.gif

dragonteacup - I'm going to marry them so they have to be town leave them alone this is true love. Get good.

ExLight - I think Ex is town (lean) based entirely off approach and purity. I think the way they've approached Fred so contradictory to thread consensus just never comes from a wolf

Freddeh - mech confirmed town but I just really find it hard to trust Freddeh based on their approach to the game. I feel like they are shading me to discredit me and not really attempting to solve me. That is rarely towny.

HangryHangryHippo - mech confirmed town to me due to my role.

KingofDominaria - kinda shockingly don't have a real read here which is shocking. Do think he has equity with the Kingpin account

Morbid Minish - I just refuse to kill Minish right now. Low posting isn't AI for her and I do believe she's busy and I'd like to give her a chance to get into the game. I will hard resist a Minish exe if it comes up.

Ragnarokio - Rag feels like one of the people trying the hardest to actually solve the game and I'm pretty confidante in lock towning her here.

Rubik - as far as I'm concerned mech confirmed town

Silverfish - read Minish section. Copy. Paste.

Stability - I think how stability has approached me and especially my posts around Vro was easily the towniest reaction in this game. I'm quite confidant town coring them right now.

Storm - kinda feel they have kingpin equity

TheCapsFan - kinda feel their approach to Vro around me was the wolfiest reaction of anyone. It felt like a pocket attempt and I don't like how wishy washy their read was. Top scum.

Vroendal - town (lean) its still kinda weak but they just seemed so extremely genuine around my push and I find it really hard to think of it as wolfy

Town Core

Stability
HHH
Rubik
Freddeh
Rag
Dragon

I'm usually pretty accurate on these reads.
Let's make cool kids together one day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom