• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
with that said, while i certainly don't trust storm, i can see Kod as being higher priority at the moment, particularly since HW seemed to be pushing us in that direction.

Vote: KoD

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the action says like " you shut off power to a RANDOM Building. set the charge, and when they pay, fix the building"
You of all people should know
Im fixing it rn.

Storm

origin aligned players can't win, and so your motivation should be to fulfil your origin. Ideally if you have multiple routes you'd be trying to become town rather than electro, but I'm not convinced this is possible for most origin players, who i imagine have a single role they can transform into excepting outside mechanics like the goblin potions. Some might have forks, but in the original game there were 31 roles and 31 transformational roles, i believe. 6 of those are goblins, which leaves a maximum of 25 transformational roles divided among the origin aligned players, although probably less. If there are only 12 origin aligned players that leaves room for two branches for each character, but I'd wager that there are both more origin players than that and that there are more wildcard transformational roles than the 6 goblin potions (considering tevish's spider bite, spiderman might even be one of these rather than a strict evolution of an origin aligned peter parker).

Anyway, the bottom line is you should be trying to trigger your origin, and its possible that your only option there is becoming electro. We've been treating origin players as undecided but for those whom only have villainous iterations it might be wise to treat them as scum that haven't powered up yet instead.

you think you turn into electro if you run out of money. This doesn't really mesh too well with the comics where electro is born from being struck by lightning while straddling a power line, and if you did think you'd turn into electro if you run out of money I'd expect you would run out of money. If there's some hint in your role pm that you could become town aligned via some mechanism you're welcome to share it, but as you're currently presenting your gameplan (stalling while taking money from people so as not to become electro) it just doesn't add up. As an origin aligned player you should have been working towards your origin.
As an origin aligned pl
I cant. work gets in the way. all these damn bills and fees and the cost of living

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
the action says like " you shut off power to a RANDOM Building. set the charge, and when they pay, fix the building"
You of all people should know
Im fixing it rn.
Oh I'm aware you're fixing it just don't see how targeting random buildings helps us stop Freddeh from becoming GG since like your ability could theoretically just never hit Oscorp and since your extorting money that I'm willing to bet you need for something

Storm

Oh I'm aware you're fixing it just don't see how targeting random buildings helps us stop Freddeh from becoming GG since like your ability could theoretically just never hit Oscorp and since your extorting money that I'm willing to bet you need for something
I need it to end the game in the Century Club... i feel kinda **** since Zinger said everyone but 2 people have fufilled their motivation.... which means only me and Silverfish havent fufilled our motivation. i am 1% of the way to the Century Club

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't know what you're misinterpreting but there's no way thats true

freddeh has not fulfilled his motivation and neither have i

Ragnarokio

maybe he said something like 2 people had fulfilled their motivations?

Storm

i don't know what you're misinterpreting but there's no way thats true

freddeh has not fulfilled his motivation and neither have i
can you not? i know im small potatoes since i need money to be able to vote, and im just waiting to be killed anyhow, but you dont need to rub salt in the wound, Rag

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I need it to end the game in the Century Club... i feel kinda **** since Zinger said everyone but 2 people have fufilled their motivation.... which means only me and Silverfish havent fufilled our motivation. i am 1% of the way to the Century Club
That's almost certainly false.

Ragnarokio

if he said more than half why did you say he said everyone but 2, and also thats still very unlikely. Maybe you're mixing up origins with motivations? Where did he say this?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
My other problem with your ability is that it seems you can also extort money from individual players which is potentially fatal to me.

See I'm already being extorted by the mob and I need to pay them every single night or they will kill my idiot brother who is in debt to them. This is a loss condition for me. Failure to pay means I lose.

There is a reason I want to kill mafia. I believe... potentially wrongfully... that the mafia is the mob and I know that killing the mobster my idiot brother is indebted too will remove the loss condition. What I do not know is if the mobster is player controlled its implied they may not be or if the mob is even the equivalent of the mafia in this game. I figure removing one benefits me if we get details on the name of their alignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom