• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

And in anticipation that they won't show up, can I get my replacements to sound off that they are ready to jump in those slots?

(To that childish nicosilvian (Nicotendo64) mod)

You banning me is what exposed you. Not only do you side with people forcing their headcanons onto people and geting them to accept them otherwise they get death threats, etc, but you act like the people against those people are the ones doing it and then you ban them just for using their brains.

ALso, you are just a ******** mod abusing his/her power (it's Discord. A lot of unintelligent ingrates do that.). You probably even do these same things on Twitter (which is where you live).

I don't know who you are or why you chose my sign up thread to air your grievances, but it sounds like you're depressed and I sincerely hope you get the help you need and things get better for you.

But you mentioned something about death threats, so I'm probably going to have to say something to someone now. @ExLight, you're a Moderator here, can you step in and do whatever you think is best here?

Also, this isn't discord?...

I don't know who you are or why you chose my sign up thread to air your grievances, but it sounds like you're depressed and I sincerely hope you get the help you need and things get better for you.

But you mentioned something about death threats, so I'm probably going to have to say something to someone now. @ExLight, you're a Moderator here, can you step in and do whatever you think is best here?

They didn't choose your thread, they posted the same thing in every active thread on the forums.

Ex, who are you really? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm tired of waiting, and I bet you all are too!

So, about 18.5 hours ago I gave @Mint Elv & @Mongoose 48 hours left to check-in/ready-up. So they have like, 29.5 hours left, ish? Here's the thing though... It's going to take me AT LEAST that long to send out all these roles. More than likely twice as long. So here's what I've decided I am going to do. I'm going to start sending out Roles NOW. Mint and Goose have until I've sent each one of you who have readied up your roles to appear and say they still want to play. If by then they haven't shown up, I'm going to open their slots up to any of the 4 subs who have signed up, and if none of the subs want to take those slots (maybe they only want to sub into a game in progress, as opposed to one that hasn't started yet, I don't know), then I'm just going to drop the player count to 27 and we'll have to be fine with that.

Solid? Solid.

AND AWAY WE GO!!

I'm tired of waiting, and I bet you all are too!

So, about 18.5 hours ago I gave @Mint Elv & @Mongoose 48 hours left to check-in/ready-up. So they have like, 29.5 hours left, ish? Here's the thing though... It's going to take me AT LEAST that long to send out all these roles. More than likely twice as long. So here's what I've decided I am going to do. I'm going to start sending out Roles NOW. Mint and Goose have until I've sent each one of you who have readied up your roles to appear and say they still want to play. If by then they haven't shown up, I'm going to open their slots up to any of the 4 subs who have signed up, and if none of the subs want to take those slots (maybe they only want to sub into a game in progress, as opposed to one that hasn't started yet, I don't know), then I'm just going to drop the player count to 27 and we'll have to be fine with that.

Solid? Solid.

AND AWAY WE GO!!
NOTSUREIF.jpg

PSA

For those of you that don't know, I have plans to launch a Mafia-related Patreon page in the very near future. Just a small little thing I was encouraged to make by some people in this game as a way to throw tips at me, mostly, for epic Mafia games like this one that I design & run. WHY IS THIS RELEVANT? It's relevant because I have started up a new Discord server to go along with this new Patreon, and inside that server is where all private discussions for this game and any future Mafia games I run will occur in a convenient central place! Anyone who has permission to talk outside of the Game Thread will already have an invite link to this Discord server in their Role PMs, but it occurs to me that in the interest of preserving plausible deniability for those that do have access to it, I need to make the invite link to the Discord server publicly available. So here it is: https://discord.gg/PNnDXGAxdW. I encourage you all to click the link and join the Discord server whether or not you have a role that lets you communicate privately outside the Game Thread. Doing so will ensure nobody will be able to meta-game and say "Because x-player is in the Discord server, it must mean they have a private chat," etc. It will also make it easier for you to talk to me directly if you have any questions about the game because we'll share a Discord server (assuming we don't already elsewhere). That's all, thanks. I'm going back to passing out Roles now.

This is not an advertisement for my new Patreon.

(that said, if you are interested in joining my new Patreon, do let me know and I'll tell you the deets)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom