• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
No it most certainly does not mean that. This might be a Prequel, but that doesn't mean it has to be less complex, especially when you consider that the most crazy role I have ever devised for one of these games was probably in the very first one (here's looking at you, Carnage). Besides, this year is the 10th anniversary of A Spider-Man Mafia, so you better believe I'm pulling out all the stops.

Also, all the Qs and As are posted in the 2nd post of this thread for ease of reference.
This is what I wanted to hear lol

Isn't your main gripe with Monster that she's petty?

Isn't refusing to play because of her also petty?

@M0nster please make peace with Ex. This is ridiculous.

Ex, you signed up first. If only one of you can play because there is beef between you, then I'm of a mind you should get the slot.

@M0nster, whatever you did to piss off Ex, you need to apologize and make this right or you can't play my game. Leave your drama at the door.

Princess Abigail

This is really upsetting to me because I really like both of you as people and I don't know how to like make this okay. Probably can't and that sucks.

Princess Abigail

Like both of you got upset at each other and I wasn't there so I dunno who said what and how it went but I don't think those emotions were false from either of you really.

No, it's that I consider her a toxic individual and player.

It might be petty on my end, but I'm simply aware I'll not enjoy the game if I'm around them.
Sorry @Zinger2099, but I can't leave this drama at the door. I need to respond to this.

@ExLight you're way more toxic than I've ever been.

You gave me verbal abuse because I refused to answer a question. Then, you proceeded to repeatedly try and get my girlfriend to take your side in that debate and tried to have her tell me I was in the wrong for your abuse, even going so far as to suggest she should date you instead of me. Then you gaslit me and pretended like I didn't have any reason to be upset. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, when I called you out on your bull****, you started calling me toxic to undercut my valid reaction, and said I was undeserving of an apology for any of it. So what, you're allowed to be abusive to someone if that someone is undeserving in your eyes?

All of that is textbook toxic, manipulative behaviour. And what did I do? I was a little rude, and petty.

I'm not the toxic one here, buddy. Look in a mirror, maybe, and reflect on your poor behaviour in this situation. You can't overcome your toxic tendencies if you staunchly refuse to admit you have a problem, and you definitely have a problem.

I'm /out. I can't play this game because I don't want to even be on these forums anymore, since Ex is a moderator here.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You gave me verbal abuse because I refused to answer a question. Then, you proceeded to repeatedly try and get my girlfriend to take your side in that debate and tried to have her tell me I was in the wrong for your abuse, even going so far as to suggest she should date you instead of me.
The verbal abuse: jokingly saying your tea will give you diarrhea after YOU called me useless, fool, and went bossing me around. But sure, this is definitely sooooo much more toxic than you literally threatening me and harassing me with "memes" calling me egotistical asshole and saying I should die. Or even mass coordinating **** to personally target me and remove me from the game.

And NOONE suggested Neon should date me instead of you. What I asked her was to soft something mechanically related to the game.

So, yea, stop trying to pull this bull****. You do not deserve an apology when you're the one who started blowing things out of proportion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom