• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Amaterasu's Shop

amaterasu

Writer
Basically I made this so I could make avvy's, siggys, and some other stuffs for you peeps. note that I may not get things done as fast as I can, but if there is a deadline, I will do my best to complete it. There are mainly things played around with in paint, so.. just so you know. I don't have awesome stuffs. Just paint. :embarrassed: -.- So... pretty much tell me the main thing you want in your work, and I'll see what effects from paint i can add!

Text:
Main thing:
Picture:
Other:

okay, not a good thing, but this is my first time. i should get better as time goes on though.

Orders:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Oh, okay...um, if this isn't too difficult, can you put Medli and Sailor Moon in it and write 100% Me on it? Or, if that's too complex for paint, can you just put medli?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Oh! Why don't you post some work in here so that way you can be notice or something. Hope you can become successful, Ames.

amaterasu

Writer
thanks guys! i'll start working ASAP, but no guarentees on stuff until i get home, because getting on the comp here is rare. and, good news! i'll be on the drive home next sunday! (as in, the sunday that's coming!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom