• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Am I Making Progress?

hello im playing tp but i took awhile for the forest temple and i think im making progress right now im collecting tears in kokario village am am i making progress or i need to pick up the pace?i got from the start to here in a week is that bad?
note:i know this belongs in a diff forum but i cant change now

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
There's no "good" or "bad" in how fast you finish the game. Time is a restriction you have to place on yourself if you want to, and the description you make could be interpreted in several different ways. How often do you play in a week? How long per session? It's all up to you. If you want to, you can pick up the pace, but it doesn't really matter unless you are doing a timed run-through.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
It took me two weeks to get to that point but that kinda goes with what PhantomTriforce said that I played most of the days in those two weeks and only played for about 30 minutes to an hour each time.

It also depends whether you're taking the time to get all the extra stuff that you can get like the golden bugs.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
am i making progress or i need to pick up the pace?

I believe that you should do things because you like them. You should never feel stressed cause other people tell you to (unless you perhaps are participating in a competition, but that is another thing)!

You are clearly making progress and I hope that you are enjoying the game as much as I do when I play it, it is a lovely game and in my opinion the best things are those that still lies ahead (unless you have been playing nonstop since you made your post and maybe completed the entire quest :cool:) :).

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow, only in Kakariko Village with-in a week? I got to the Gerudo Desert in atleast 3 days, but you're doing good, like someone said earlier, there is no right or wrong way to play the Legend of Zelda. . . .

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
The whole purpose of a game, especially a single-player game, is to just have fun. You don't have to do things at a faster or slower pace. I must confess, though, you got to Kakariko much quicker than I did upon my first run of Twilight Princess.

The great thing about The Legend of Zelda is that you can do things at your own pace. If you don't feel like doing the main quest, you can explore around the overworld and search for nooks and crannies that could be hiding some good stuff, you could participate in mini-games and side-quests, etc.

Not just for Twilight Princess, but for any single-player game, don't let pacing throw you off. You're playing the game to have fun, not beat the clock and go through the game as fast as possible.

Everyone plays at their own pace so how far you are after a certain amount of playtime in meaningless if you beat the game at some point

Big Octo

=^)
Normally I would think that you might want to pick it up, but I really just recommend going at your own pace. There are no consequences to whether or not a player is taking too long on a game, so just do what you want and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom