• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Tetra's Trackers was originally planned as a stand-alone game, but this idea was scrapped, and instead this game was released as a third mode in Four Swords Adventures. But only in the Japanese version, possibly due to localization issues. For example, you can speak your name to the microphone and Tetra will be able to repeat it. Easy to be implemented in Japanese, but hard in other languages. Although English test video of this game/mode exists somewhere on the web (in this video, four players are referred as "Mr. A", "Mr. B", Mr. C" and "Mr. D"), that's the only good news. The bad news - the English version of Tetra's Trackes was untimately scrapped.

Yes, I know. I actually own the Japanese version of Four Swords Adventure. It's the one game I own that Mases doesn't.:P MASES YOU NEED TO BUY THIS GAME!!!

40 games wow i wish i had all of the zelda games but ha that wound take for ever just to find them

U

UnregisteredBda

This is awesome. I didnt know there were this many games. I beat all of the main ones though.

O

ocarina64

i need to get some of these rare games, i have an emulator of bs zelda but i dont know if that counts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom