• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All-new Information Coming Soon, Take a Look at That New Artwork!

Game Informer has released the cover of its next month issue, revealing a brand-new Link artwork:

cov_222_l610.jpg

Pretty awesome, isn't it? If you're not hyped enough yet, it gets better: The site has also promised to take the reader through six hours of all-new Skyward Sword game portions such as the Silent Realm (I guess that means goodbye to the Siren World), new flying and dowsing parts and never before seen gameplay mechanics. They will also update their online Zelda site with actual videos of their Skyward Sword playthroughs in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more snazzy music and visuals!

The first October issues will arrive as early as next week! So I suggest you get hyped!

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...safdlegend-of-zelda-skyward-sword1235dda.aspx

Last edited:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Is.... i-is this for real!? It looks so freakin awesome!!! HOLY MOLY it looks so epic!!! I hope The Zelda Dungeon does some coverage about this!!!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is more awesome than blueberry muffins! And blueberry muffins are pretty awesome, so that's really saying something! And, of course this has to happen right after my subscription to GameInformer expires. :dry: Looks like I won't be getting that issue in the mail. It's pretty cool though. Excellent find!

Last edited:
I'm so excited for this issue of Game Informer featuring Skyward Sword most of all, since my brother just renewed his subscription. New information is always welcome. I am very intrigued by this "Silent Realm;" I can't wait to read a bit more about it...

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'm gonna buy this when it comes out! It looks packed with new info. I hope theres a lot of it. And the new artwork is awesome looking.

First NGamer, now Game Informer?! Let the hype begin!
Also, do you think "Silent World" is a new name for the Siren Realm, or just one of Game Informer's Skyward Sword typo's?
The Siren Realm has been called the Siren World as well, so Silent World wouldn't be far off...

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I was reading the little preview they posted, and did anyone wonder what "dowsing" means? They said new mechanics such as flying and "dowsing". Any ideas? 'Cuz i'm stumped!

I was reading the little preview they posted, and did anyone wonder what "dowsing" means? They said new mechanics such as flying and "dowsing". Any ideas? 'Cuz i'm stumped!

I'm pretty sure the dowsing mode refers to the treasure-seeking ability of the Skyward Sword, where Link has to seek (and maybe dig?) in first-person perspective. So chances are high that we'll see the digging gloves in action!

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Im scared it's going to spoil the game. I want to have new info, but at the same time, I don't :(

Last edited:
First NGamer, now Game Informer?! Let the hype begin!
Also, do you think "Silent World" is a new name for the Siren Realm, or just one of Game Informer's Skyward Sword typo's?
The Siren Realm has been called the Siren World as well, so Silent World wouldn't be far off...

Yes, this was the same thing I've been pondering. Game Informer is almost notorious for its typos and misleadings; I always find them on both its website and its magazine; I've been a subscriber for years. But Silent World might very well be the 'new' name for the Siren Realm, so I myself won't jump the gun and 'call shenanigans' just yet. Only time will tell...I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom