• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Airplane Food. Like It, or Hate It?

Do you like Airplane Food, or hate it?

• I like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
We drink anyway. Most people I hang out with have friends who are 21. You just have to do it in an apartment or whatever, but it's no big deal. The change was in the 80's I think, because my parents feel the same way you do! They could drink when they were 18 so they don't mind if I break this law in front of them.

Personally I think that if public drinking were illegal all together then we'd all be better off. Fewer drunks out is just safer.

You have to drink inside too? I don't want to come to the US, they're far too strict with drink. What age do you have to be to smoke in the US?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
You have to drink inside too? I don't want to come to the US, they're far too strict with drink.
No, that's just cause it's illegal for me to drink, so if I'm in public I either can't get any, or I'll get arrested :/

What age do you have to be to smoke in the US?
18. And only 16 to drive.

btw, all of this is for Texas. It varies from state to state.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Ok at first airplane food was nice. Since I fly to Hungary every summer, I begun to hate it. It is the same thing every time; chicken or pasta. Blech. But I guess deserts are okay. Probably the grossest food I have ever eaten was when I was on a flight from Frankfurt to Budapest. They gave us a sandwich with a weird tasting cream in it and what I believe was rubber smoked tuna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom