• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time After Master Quest?

V

Vyzor

Well, does anyone know what happens after you beat Master Quest on 3DS? Since some countries have gotten the game earlier than North America, has anything been said about something after? Or even new temples after?

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I don't think that there is something after master quest. It is usually the game than after you beat that then there is master quest then once you beat that there is nothing else.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Well. Maybe there is a big surprise at the end of Master Quest. But, not even the Famitsu reported of such stuff. Ocarina of Time 3D "only" received 37/40 points. If there is some special content available after Master Quest, the Famitsu reviewer may gave the game a higher score. So, no, I think the game is finished after Master Quest.

V

Vyzor

Awww thats a shame. I guess those rumours of the new temples is proven false :P Oh well, Master Quest Uber is gonna pwn :D

L

Lanker34

Zelda

:) :devil: yes their is something after master quest it is called Quest of Masters-Q.O.M.its different from regular and Master quest!!!!!!!

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Nothing is after Master Quest. You beat it, congratulate yourself for beating a really harder version of the game and throw a party. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom