• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure Pouch: Yea or Nay?

I kinda like the fact of the limitation but we are given so little for the max spaces so in future games they should increase the amount of spaces you can get or don't do it at all.

i hated that damn thing, i didn't mind it so much in the field but during heavy skirmishes, particularly with Demise having to switch from the shield to a bottle can be quite jarring and cumbersome, i much prefer the pause screen menus of old.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
it was a good idea, but nay; too much limitations

You do know it's possible for more slots to be added in the future, right?

i hated that damn thing, i didn't mind it so much in the field but during heavy skirmishes, particularly with Demise having to switch from the shield to a bottle can be quite jarring and cumbersome, i much prefer the pause screen menus of old.

Put it on a bottle before going into a boss battle, maybe? Or at all times? That'd probably help.

S

SaruKame2

I like the realistic aspects of the Adventure Pouch, such as the feeling of reaching into a pocket to select an item, something Miyamoto said about the relative controls.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I really liked the adventure pouch. It was a nice little change and added that extra bit of realism and difficulty. It added more of a purpose for collecting a lot of rupees in order to upgrade to a larger pouch, and for me that was rather fulfilling and worthwhile.

The journey to getting all of the slots is really fun, as is the final product, which is incredibly useful and a very nice addition. If you're an adventurous person who likes to play games to the full and reap the rewards, then I guess the adventure pouch is for you. Otherwise you may not like it, which is understandable, I guess. :P

Rishian

The Meat Shield
It's meant to be a disadvantage. It makes you have to think to decide what Items would be most benefical to bring with you for a given portion of your quest. I say YAY for it. It gives the game more depth

I liked it. It would the game for believible since one person can't carry 400 thngs at once lol

IT MADE the game more believible sorry ;)

It's not too bad, since you can usually carry everything you need.

Anyone who has played the Resident Evil games, it's like going from Resident Evil 4 to 5. In RE4, you could pause the game and choose your items, reload and reorganize, in Resident Evil 5 you had to do everything in real time, which would really make the game intense. It worked great for that game, but I don't think it needs to make a return in the next game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom