• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Across the Sea RPG

Kirk uses his grappling hook to get to the top of the cannon and starts to install the foglight. He is making progess very quick. "This won't take but two minutes!" Kirk says.

Kirk finishes the foglight and hooks it up to a button on the wheel. Kirk then hops down and takes the wheel. "Alota, you can go back to doing whatever you want." Kirk says as the sun starts to set and his turns on the foglight. "We are going to find a nearby boulder and anchor to it for the night." Kirk says.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
When they docked, Alota sat on the rock and looked around. In the distance, she saw something that seemed like a boat with wings. Is that... Alota stood up and turned to the others. "Does anyone have a telescope? There's something over there."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Alota looked at the object. "I knew it." A large metal ship with metal wings was stuck on some sharp rocks. Even the sails were metal, and it had jets on the back and bottom.

Kirk follows right behind her but is stopped by Astrid's cane. "Lets not follow her." Astrid says. "Say, what kind of cane is that?" Kirk asks Astrid. "Oh, its the Cane of Pacci. My ancient ancestor found it while exploring through the world of a long lost people called the Minish." Astrid says.

((Obvious referance to Minish Cap))

Kirk and Astrid stare at the ship when suddenly a major wave hits the both and the anchor comes flying off. "We have a problem! Get to the deck as a major storm is coming. I will steer the ship inward to get Alota on it safely." Kirk says getting to the wheel and Astrid goes to her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom