• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art A Zelda Webcomic Full of Tomfoolery and Blenders

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
I used to run a Zelda webcomic titled, "Link's Stupidity" over at lscomic.zzl.org, and I recently began to create new ones. A few of you may have known my comic before I temporarily suspended it, but for those of you who don't, go check it out! :P All of the comic's visuals are pixel art sprites that I design as I go. Feel free to tell me what you think of it! :D

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Pixel-Art Nayru

Okay, so I run a webcomic called Link's Stupidity (lscomic.zzl.org), and the art style is mostly pixel-esque designs. I recently designed Nayru for the 50th comic (kind of as a mini-celebration for making it to 50 :xd:), and I was wondering what you guys would think. Critiquing is more than welcome! :)

I present to you... *drum role* Nayru! :D

nayru.png

Here's the comic I used her in:

50.jpg

(Link: http://lscomic.zzl.org/view.html?pic_source=comics/50.png)

Last edited:

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Link's Stupidity is great! Out of all the questions he coulda asked he would choose that 1 like every other guy haha

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Thanks, man! :) It's extremely appreciated! :D My sense of humor from comic #48 and beyond is MUCH better because I created them a year after comic #47, and hopefully my writing has improved. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom