• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh I'm totally down for an extension!

Vote: Extension

So overall I think YIGA's play today has seemed awfully lazy. I've never seen this sort of play from him before, so of course that catches my attention. I was also starting to get a bit suspicious of All Might right before night 1 started because of how he was going after Stormageden, who is new to Mafia.

This also crossed my mind upon seeing Ayano killed. If All Might is Mafia he would certainly have it in for Ayano, with Anime Mafia still so fresh in our minds. However, obviously it could also be someone else trying to frame All Might. Or it's just doesn't mean anything.

This here is what I was getting at above. YIGA, are you unable to go one page back in the thread to view the previous day's events? It's really no effort. This unwillingness to cooperate that I sense from you is definitely not making you look good right now.

It's fair that you want to roll with it. But is there anything you can tell us that could convince the rest of us to vote with you?

I sort of see what you mean about this. However, overall I do think funnier's play so far has seemed more towny than scummy.

What about funnier's play feels off to you?

What reason do you have to back up this strong feeling?

For the time being I'm torn between All Might and YIGA. I feel like there's more YIGA an probably tell us given the chance, because all he needs to do is start working with us. While All Might on the other hand has a better chance of getting lynched at this point out of the two of them. So for now my vote will go to him.

Vote: All Might

Man I hope I got all that in in time!
I’m quite confused about what Yiga’s doing as well, it’s unlike him to be so uncooperative. He may be trying some new play style but I’d like to hear an explanation.

Process of elimination, I find it unimaginable that the entire scum team is in Minish, deku, and stormag unless Minish is taking a big risk with her new play style.

With this logic I find it highly likely that at least one of the three I mentioned is scum, especially since no one has managed to get a read on any of them.

Why are you voting emiya because he’s got a good chance of being lynched? Comes across as quite opportunistic, especially since you only quoted something emiya said about me and nothing about what he said about stormag which is apparently the reason you’re suspicious of him.

Pen

The game is on!
Why are you voting emiya because he’s got a good chance of being lynched? Comes across as quite opportunistic, especially since you only quoted something emiya said about me and nothing about what he said about stormag which is apparently the reason you’re suspicious of him.

The fact that All Might already has a vote on him is only part of the reason I chose to vote for him. I explained my concern with the way he went after Stormageden yesterday, so I see no need to quote it if I was able to explain myself anyway. Also, my only current suspect other than All Might is YIGAhim, and - as I also explained - there's plenty I'd like to hear about from him regarding his new uncooperative playstyle. Naturally there's almost a full day left of the game though, so if discussion is active (which I do hope it will be) I can see myself changing my vote depending on what ends up going down.

And finally, I know I'm not really in a possition to ask this of anyone seeing as I just recently popped in today, but I would really like to see more posting and more participation in discussions from here on out. I'll be sure to stay active as well! ;)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@Pendio Normally funnier is very pushy about a reads list as soon as it gets serious on D2. This time he didn't start pushing for one until earlier. Overall I think that's what separates his townplay from his scumplay.

I don't know what caused Minish to remove her vote. Was funnier trying to soft Survivor? Either way, seems like a ruse to me.

Vote: funnier

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio Normally funnier is very pushy about a reads list as soon as it gets serious on D2. This time he didn't start pushing for one until earlier. Overall I think that's what separates his townplay from his scumplay.

That's a fair point. And it does seem to be the case in this game. However, it also seems like too easy of a tell. Idk, I'm pretty sure funnier could have asked for reads lists even while playing as Mafia. I just don't know if this particular notion is alignment indicative for him.

I don't know what caused Minish to remove her vote. Was funnier trying to soft Survivor? Either way, seems like a ruse to me.

I agree with this. That exchange did seem a bit odd and I don't think I quite understood it.

funnier6

Courage~

Vote: funnier
SIGHHHH

First of all, if everyone hasn’t learned by now that I want reads lists idk what to do. Second, me not doing it when it’s something I’m known to do is idiotic if if I’m scum. Thirdly you really ought to go back through the games where I was scum so you won’t have to always find some strange reason to scum read me.

Just the fact that you noticed that and voted me anyway makes me wanna kill you, can you not see the mafia claiming the only claimable role in the game would result in a counter claim and their immediate death?

If this was designed to fool me into thinking you’re 100% town conspiracy theory emiya I’m afraid I’ve fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Zachie

Moo
I will do my best to catch up between now and tomorrow but I gotta work soon and then I have a hospital appointment in the morning, so I might not be around until the next day phase. But I’m here & im suspicious of funnier just based on how weird he’s acting. Though he could be sifting third party, but this late in the day phase it won’t hurt anyone for you to claim so I would recommend it.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I've been hella busy, that's all.

I will try to get back in to it. The whole lazy thing is nothing you guys should think too hard about

Pen

The game is on!
I will try to get back in to it. The whole lazy thing is nothing you guys should think too hard about

Well it's hard not to think about it when it makes you come across as so nonchalant and uncooperative. You cannot blame us for finding it a bit fishy.

Unvote

Vote: YIGAhim

For pressure for now. Also, I wouldn't mind his lynch if it should come down to it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm still not really sure where to go with my vote. No one is looking super townie to me, so it's hard to even narrow it down. I still feel like there's at least one experienced player in the mafia. And since funnier softed survivor, and no one else has counterclaimed, I'm going to trust that for now. Which would leave it to Pendio, All Might and Zachie (or previously Deku) as one of the experienced scum players.

It's always hard for me to read All Might, and while he didn't seem too suspicious to me before, I do find his recent action of voting funnier a bit odd. Since it came after funnier softed survivor, which he seemed to question if funnier was softing in the first place, even though it seemed fairly obvious.

Pendio seems a little off now too, with going after Yiga. I do agree that Yiga isn't giving us much to go on, but that's normal for him so I don't think that's a reason to scum read him. I did have the thought that the mafia consists of Pendio and Yiga, and Pendio is putting a bit of pressure/suspicion on Yiga now so that if he flips scum Pendio will look better. Or he's just pushing Yiga because Yiga can be fairly easy to lynch.

And I don't have anything to say about Zachie yet, since he hasn't gotten to post since subbing in. And the only thing I really had on Deku is that he wanted to get the game going, then did nothing to achieve that. Also the fact that he didn't vote day 1.

So all of my suspicions are a bit weak, making it harder for me to decide who to vote. I'm kinda leaning towards Pendio though, since my suspicion of him has connections to another person, so his lynch could give us some more info.

Vote: Pendio

Pen

The game is on!
I still feel like there's at least one experienced player in the mafia. And since funnier softed survivor, and no one else has counterclaimed, I'm going to trust that for now. Which would leave it to Pendio, All Might and Zachie (or previously Deku) as one of the experienced scum players.

I'd say you ought to be concidered one of the more experienced players as well, Minish.

Anyway, I don't fully agree when you say that YIGAhim always plays like this. In Anime Mafia he was Town and in that game he turned out to be extremely helpful in bringing the Town to victory. The contrast I see in his playstyle this game makes me think his alignment is not the same as it was in the previous game. Of course it's still only day 2 though, and honestly none of the accusations and suspicions that exist today have been all that strong. But hey, we do what we can.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'd say you ought to be concidered one of the more experienced players as well, Minish.

Anyway, I don't fully agree when you say that YIGAhim always plays like this. In Anime Mafia he was Town and in that game he turned out to be extremely helpful in bringing the Town to victory. The contrast I see in his playstyle this game makes me think his alignment is not the same as it was in the previous game. Of course it's still only day 2 though, and honestly none of the accusations and suspicions that exist today have been all that strong. But hey, we do what we can.

Yeah, I would also be considered a more experienced player. And someone casting suspicion on me due to the nightkill would be pretty fair. I just didn't include myself since I know what my own role is. But you are right.

As for your point about Yiga, he seems somewhat similar to how he did in Anime mafia. He's keeping his thoughts to himself a lot, and just making comments here and there about whatever he feels like at the moment. I can see how he's a bit different than he was in Anime mafia, but I just figured that could be due to him trying to appear less scummy as town like people advised him to do. However, I'm not exactly town reading him at the moment, because like I said, I do feel there could be a connection between you and him, but I don't think his play is super different than it usually is.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm still not really sure where to go with my vote. No one is looking super townie to me, so it's hard to even narrow it down. I still feel like there's at least one experienced player in the mafia. And since funnier softed survivor, and no one else has counterclaimed, I'm going to trust that for now. Which would leave it to Pendio, All Might and Zachie (or previously Deku) as one of the experienced scum players.

It's always hard for me to read All Might, and while he didn't seem too suspicious to me before, I do find his recent action of voting funnier a bit odd. Since it came after funnier softed survivor, which he seemed to question if funnier was softing in the first place, even though it seemed fairly obvious.

Pendio seems a little off now too, with going after Yiga. I do agree that Yiga isn't giving us much to go on, but that's normal for him so I don't think that's a reason to scum read him. I did have the thought that the mafia consists of Pendio and Yiga, and Pendio is putting a bit of pressure/suspicion on Yiga now so that if he flips scum Pendio will look better. Or he's just pushing Yiga because Yiga can be fairly easy to lynch.

And I don't have anything to say about Zachie yet, since he hasn't gotten to post since subbing in. And the only thing I really had on Deku is that he wanted to get the game going, then did nothing to achieve that. Also the fact that he didn't vote day 1.

So all of my suspicions are a bit weak, making it harder for me to decide who to vote. I'm kinda leaning towards Pendio though, since my suspicion of him has connections to another person, so his lynch could give us some more info.

Vote: Pendio
I had the same thought, especially since Pendio liked to pop up with wall posts now and then and not much else in delta.

For now though I’d like to see if I can get anything out of Yiga but if he’s busy idk if that’ll do any good.

Unvote

Vote: Yiga

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I had the same thought, especially since Pendio liked to pop up with wall posts now and then and not much else in delta.

For now though I’d like to see if I can get anything out of Yiga but if he’s busy idk if that’ll do any good.

Unvote

Vote: Yiga

I'm going to keep my vote on Pendio for now, as I feel like I could get more from his flip. But if nothing changes before I go to bed in a bit, I wouldn't mind switching to Yiga if others are more set on him than Pendio.

Pen

The game is on!
Guys. Don't do this.

@Minish_Link if you'd rather have me lynched over someone with solely posts like this, then I don't know what to think exactly. I'm really making an effort to keep the discussion alive because I want to make the most out of the extension we were granted.

And YIGAhim, if you don't want us to vote for you I suggest you do some scum hunting and try to suggest other lynch candidates. In Anime Mafia you might have been a little bit withdrawn and vague, but it was honestly never to the same extent we're seeing in this game, and that fact has me suspicious. Your posts here point to absolutely zero interest in helping the Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom