• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 2.1~

funnier6 (1) - Stormageden747
All Might (1) - funnier6

Not Voting - Zachie, All Might, Minish_Link, YIGAhim, Doc, Pendio

Post Counts

Zachie - 0
Pendio - 0

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 2 will end Tuesday, December 05, 3PM MST (Countdown timer)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, seeing as not much has happened in this day phase, I guess I'll just go with one of my scum leans and hope for the best.

Vote: funnier6

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So Minish, has it occurred to you that I may not be trying very hard for certain reasons?

Actually, I did have that thought but wasn't sure about it. I just thought that this play was more like your scum play. Also, I didn't really want to lynch Deku, without Zachie getting a chance to say anything.

Since Zachie just subbed in for Deku, I think maybe we might need an extension for this day. Especially as I'm going to bed soon and would rather be able to get some more discussion out of this day than what's currently occurred.

I know extensions count separately, but I still want to remove my vote from funnier for now in case the extension goes through.

Unvote

Vote: Extension

funnier6

Courage~
Actually, I did have that thought but wasn't sure about it. I just thought that this play was more like your scum play. Also, I didn't really want to lynch Deku, without Zachie getting a chance to say anything.

Since Zachie just subbed in for Deku, I think maybe we might need an extension for this day. Especially as I'm going to bed soon and would rather be able to get some more discussion out of this day than what's currently occurred.

I know extensions count separately, but I still want to remove my vote from funnier for now in case the extension goes through.

Unvote

I totally forgot I wanted to extend the day.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
That's 4 votes for extension. One more is required for it to go through.

As an aside, due to being a late-day replacement, Zachie does not need to make two posts today. Pendio, however, still needs to make two posts before day's end or he will be replaced/modkilled.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm very sorry for not having been around until now! I've been rather out of it and not quite like myself for the past couple of days. Expect to see some thoughts from me once I've caught up shortly.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm very sorry for not having been around until now! I've been rather out of it and not quite like myself for the past couple of days. Expect to see some thoughts from me once I've caught up shortly.
Voting for extension in less than twenty minutes would be nice.

Pen

The game is on!
Oh I'm totally down for an extension!

So overall I think YIGA's play today has seemed awfully lazy. I've never seen this sort of play from him before, so of course that catches my attention. I was also starting to get a bit suspicious of All Might right before night 1 started because of how he was going after Stormageden, who is new to Mafia.

(Cept emiya since he was killed by Ayano twice last game)

This also crossed my mind upon seeing Ayano killed. If All Might is Mafia he would certainly have it in for Ayano, with Anime Mafia still so fresh in our minds. However, obviously it could also be someone else trying to frame All Might. Or it's just doesn't mean anything.

Well, I'd like to think that at least one of the mafia members was on the D1 lynch. Probably someone who hammered it in the most. Anyone who didn't vote is less on my radar

Nope. I don't remember who they are. I don't even remember who died

This here is what I was getting at above. YIGA, are you unable to go one page back in the thread to view the previous day's events? It's really no effort. This unwillingness to cooperate that I sense from you is definitely not making you look good right now.

This may seem like a bit of a stretch but I am gonna roll with it.

It's fair that you want to roll with it. But is there anything you can tell us that could convince the rest of us to vote with you?

I've gotta admit, funnier is feeling at bit off to me. He isn't screaming townie like he usual does as town. His posts have been mostly asking other's thoughts/opinions instead of putting his own out there.

I sort of see what you mean about this. However, overall I do think funnier's play so far has seemed more towny than scummy.

Otherwise, something does feel off about his play so far.

What about funnier's play feels off to you?

I have a really strong feeling there’s at least one scum in emiya, Yiga, and Pendio so I believe I’ll be pressuring these three today.

What reason do you have to back up this strong feeling?

For the time being I'm torn between All Might and YIGA. I feel like there's more YIGA an probably tell us given the chance, because all he needs to do is start working with us. While All Might on the other hand has a better chance of getting lynched at this point out of the two of them. So for now my vote will go to him.

Vote: All Might

Man I hope I got all that in in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom