• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I was under the impression that Stormageden was voting to look Town but turns out it might've been inexperience after all. My plan depended on Krow flipping scum due to his reactions but since he turned up as Town it practically clears Stormy. Gonna have to reread.

Anyways, it's weird that Ayano was picked off. He didn't really do much D1 so it must've been a safe kill.
How exactly does that clear him? Some thoughts when you finish rereading would be great.

Not particularly weird, you want to go for the safe kills in such a small game.
The sexual tension is palpable.

I didn't even realize that was even in the rules. This is why you should pay attention when reading the rules. :shrugs: I still maintain that Stormageddon might be inexperienced town, he's drawing a lot of attention towards himself.

Anyways, Ayano was definitely killed off to leave us with nothing, IMO. He didn't add a lot day one, so there was no direction his kill would lead us. Does anyone know if Ayano is commonly good late-game? If so, one of the mafia is probably an experienced player. Of course, thats a lot of players in this game...
Well he’s inexperienced something but idk why that would be more town than scum to you, I always draw attention to myself no matter what and since he’s new he might not know that’s a bad idea as scum.

Leaving us with no direction was rather the point I think, but I dont think it particularly points to anyone. (Cept emiya since he was killed by Ayano twice last game) It’s pretty much impossible for one of the mafia to not be experienced so.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, I'd like to think that at least one of the mafia members was on the D1 lynch. Probably someone who hammered it in the most. Anyone who didn't vote is less on my radar

funnier6

Courage~
Well, I'd like to think that at least one of the mafia members was on the D1 lynch. Probably someone who hammered it in the most. Anyone who didn't vote is less on my radar
Aaand despite this you’re not voting any of those people or asking them anything or even naming any of them.

So your plan for the day is to sit there and hope they get on your radar by themselves?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Well he’s inexperienced something but idk why that would be more town than scum to you, I always draw attention to myself no matter what and since he’s new he might not know that’s a bad idea as scum.
Perhaps I'm making too much of an assumption based on my activity levels as scum as a newcomer. From my experience, inexperienced mafia would rather lay low. It's a clear tactic that works if you aren't good at manipulating the game or hiding in plain sight. In no way is he cleared of being scum, but this is behavior I'd expect in a newbie town, not a newbie scum. Also, as I said D1, if he's town, it would be fairly easy for mafia to take advantage of this situation and cause town to waste a lynch.

That being said, I would like some more explanations from @Stormageden747 on his voting patterns and why he finds people guilty. Like, is the only reason you want to lynch funnier now because of a gut feeling? Do you have any other reasoning to support your vote?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
aand despite this you’re not voting any of those people or asking them anything or even naming any of them.

So your plan for the day is to sit there and hope they get on your radar by themselves
Nope. I don't remember who they are. I don't even remember who died

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
How exactly does that clear him? Some thoughts when you finish rereading would be great.
By "cleared" I just mean that I'm letting him off the hook for the time being. As others mentioned, he's inexperienced and the timing of his vote just seemed opportunistic at the time.

Anyways, confident Town leader @Minish_Link, your thoughts?

funnier6

Courage~
Nope. I don't remember who they are. I don't even remember who died
That does not strike you as a problem?
By "cleared" I just mean that I'm letting him off the hook for the time being. As others mentioned, he's inexperienced and the timing of his vote just seemed opportunistic at the time.

I still don’t think I understand, you just implied that because krow was town that makes stormag look better but at the same time you say due to his experience he actually doesn’t look better and then you continue to say his vote was opportunistic. In depth explanation of thought process please.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
That being said, I would like some more explanations from @Stormageden747 on his voting patterns and why he finds people guilty. Like, is the only reason you want to lynch funnier now because of a gut feeling? Do you have any other reasoning to support your vote?

The reason I want Funnier lynched would be, I think he is trying to trick us. Now why would I say that? It's because he said something just didn't sit right about Krow's posts. I trusted him for some dumb reason. But it was day 1 idk what he saw in those posts. I say Funnier is mafia and tricked us into thinking Krow was mafia.

This may seem like a bit of a stretch but I am gonna roll with it. And also, I may be new to Mafia(the game not role), but I am pretty good at Town of Salem, which Is the same concept.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Wouldn't exactly say I'm confident, just trying to get things done. But Keiko's death makes it seem like there's a least one experienced player on the mafia, since they went after someone who would leave no information.

I've gotta admit, funnier is feeling at bit off to me. He isn't screaming townie like he usual does as town. His posts have been mostly asking other's thoughts/opinions instead of putting his own out there.

I'm also still wary of Deku for the things I mentioned day 1, and the fact that he was so keen on getting the game going but didn't do anything else after that. He didn't even vote when that's one of the most crucial things we can use as vanilla townies. Though I did just realize that I said anyone who didn't vote would be under scrutiny the next day, and of the 3 that didn't vote, 2 of them are now dead. So it could be that the mafia killed Keiko so that I would focus on Deku today.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
I still don’t think I understand, you just implied that because krow was town that makes stormag look better but at the same time you say due to his experience he actually doesn’t look better and then you continue to say his vote was opportunistic. In depth explanation of thought process please.
I changed my mind.
Wouldn't exactly say I'm confident, just trying to get things done. But Keiko's death makes it seem like there's a least one experienced player on the mafia, since they went after someone who would leave no information.

I've gotta admit, funnier is feeling at bit off to me. He isn't screaming townie like he usual does as town. His posts have been mostly asking other's thoughts/opinions instead of putting his own out there.

I'm also still wary of Deku for the things I mentioned day 1, and the fact that he was so keen on getting the game going but didn't do anything else after that. He didn't even vote when that's one of the most crucial things we can use as vanilla townies. Though I did just realize that I said anyone who didn't vote would be under scrutiny the next day, and of the 3 that didn't vote, 2 of them are now dead. So it could be that the mafia killed Keiko so that I would focus on Deku today.
I agree that funnier's posts are somewhat CWAC-y, but gauging people's thoughts is something he does quite often either as Town or scum so it's not exactly NAI. Otherwise, something does feel off about his play so far.

Between funnier and Deku, who do you find more suspicious?

funnier6

Courage~

What about everyone else?

So who are you going to vote?
I changed my mind.

I agree that funnier's posts are somewhat CWAC-y, but gauging people's thoughts is something he does quite often either as Town or scum so it's not exactly NAI. Otherwise, something does feel off about his play so far.

Thought process=what you thought, why you thought it, why you started thinking something else.

Have you finished rereading? I don’t remember you giving your thoughts and reads as promised.

Ya know the last time someone said I was off I let that go cause I was SK but if you’re going to sheep Minish and throw shade on me you’re going to have be a lot more specific.

Vote: All might

This is more pressure than anything, I haven’t had enough to read from you yet which is unusual, though of course you can’t soft claim like always.

I have a really strong feeling there’s at least one scum in emiya, Yiga, and Pendio so I believe I’ll be pressuring these three today.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Ya know, recently in every single game you've tunneled in on me a lot, but despite my erratic playstyle I was Town in every one of them. Pressure me all you want, but the result will still be the same.

And I never promises an in-depth analysis on anything, I just said I was going to reread. That was your routine expectation that not everyone wants to follow in every single game. Don't expect one from me just yet.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

He does ask people's thoughts a lot as either alignment, but when he's town he usually offers his own thoughts a lot more. This time it seems more like his scumplay where he's trying to keep his own opinions to himself.

They're both rather suspicious to me right now, but I still don't like that Deku didn't vote day 1. But since he's asked for a replacement, I'm not sure about voting him right now. Since a replacement could change my mind.

What about everyone else?

Tbh, I don't have much of an opinion on anyone else. I think at least one of the mafia might be an experienced player, so either you, All Might, Deku, or Pendio. And you and Deku stand out to me the most from that list. Pendio hasn't said a lot, so I'm null on him right now. And All Might is looking rather neutral at the moment.

And as for everyone else. Stormagedon is hard to read because he's new and seems to be a rather rash player. Yiga looks like he usually does, but a little more toned back this time. Seems like he's trying to take the advice to look less scummy. Doc is newer as well, and while his posts look pretty good, I thought the same thing in Death Note mafia when he was scum, so it's hard to say either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom