• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just a reminder, the day ends in an hour and a half.
Thanks fam!

Well, besides Krow, Stormageden isn't making a leaving a good impression on me. Seems to me that he jumped on the Krow wagon to either 1. gain Town cred, 2. pick an easy target, or 3. bus his scumbud. Depending on how Krow's flip turns out, Stormageden should be my top suspect for D2 since there's not likely to be any change at this rate.

Vote: Stormageden

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Thanks fam!

Well, besides Krow, Stormageden isn't making a leaving a good impression on me. Seems to me that he jumped on the Krow wagon to either 1. gain Town cred, 2. pick an easy target, or 3. bus his scumbud. Depending on how Krow's flip turns out, Stormageden should be my top suspect for D2 since there's not likely to be any change at this rate.

I am voting him because it makes sense.

Also, why didn't you mention funnier. He also joined?

funnier6

Courage~
This is my first one. :mellow:
Okay, you sort of acted like you had played before.
Thanks fam!

Perhaps the second or third but certainly not the first.

He has been particularly erratic for his first game but it worries me that he’s been the center of attention while we haven’t seen much from half the players.

I suppose I’m going to have to do a lot of yelling for reads lists day two.

Oh speaking of I might as well do a small one before days end.

Town:

Minish- I admit I don’t think it’s above you to fake aggressive towniness but in a game this small I think you’d only do it if you thought your teammate would die quickly and you were preparing to carry the game. So I’m pretty confident in you right now.

Deku- Ya know the difference between you and Mez is that I can’t even be paranoid of your scum play cause I’ve never actually seen it. So far you make me wanna shoot you again so that’s same as usual.

Doc- This is more of a gut read, I need to go back and look at death note but I already feel like you’re acting from a different angle.

Null:

Stormag- Very difficult to read since he’s never played before but I’m leaning town just because if he had a teammate surely he would’ve been given some pointers. I was betting on Krows flip helping with reading him but since he’s new I’m not sure it’ll make a difference.

Other people who need to say things~

Krow- Yeah he said a bunch of weird things and took a whole bunch of things the wrong way, but the lack of resistance is making me nervous. If this happens again I may consider voting for extension day 2 cause if we had more time I might’ve had a viable second option.

Also all this “Day 1 isn’t serious” business needs to go die somewhere, once RVS is over the game is on and I’m tired of hearing that excuse.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm willing to give Stormageddon a pass for right now solely based on inexperience. (I know, we're not supposed to do that :shrugs:). If he was working with others, as funnier said, there would likely be somebody giving him pointers or he would likely consult his scumbud before making a move. *cough Me in Deathnote cough*. I am concerned that mafia are gonna take advantage of Storm's play and keep focus on him, causing town to lynch Storm tomorrow (assuming he's innocent).

Anyways, I wont be online before EoD, so

Vote Krow

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Final Vote Tally Day 1~

All Might (1) - Santa Caws
Krow (4) - funnier6, Stormageden747, Pendio, Doc
DekuNut (1) - Minish-Link
Stormageden747 (1) - All Might

Not Voting - DekuNut, Krow, Ayano Keiko

With 10 people alive, 6 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 1 will end Saturday, December 02, 3PM MST. (Countdown timer)

Mellow Ezlo and funnier6 were watching the battlefield closely. It was an intense Day 1. There was a lot of discussion, but ultimately Krow (Santa Caws) was decided to be the day's lynchee.

"MWUHAHAHA" said funnier6. "Krow is not one of my loyal servants, so he must be one of your pathetic, retched little rats. I knew my team would be cunning enough to get through your lousy defenses. I bet you haven't even given those runts the ability to kill at night. So I'm going to take another one off your hands tonight. This is going to be such fun! Prepare to be scumread for life now! :devil:"

"Ugh" sighed Mellow Ezlo. "You may have won this round, but just wait. We will prevail, scum. My clones will see through your terrible act eventually. Just you wait."

"I'd like to see them TRY" said funnier6, laughing hysterically. Then the two departed for the night, leaving Krow's mangled body alone in the centre of the battlefield, where he was eventually picked apart by a group of hungry crows.

Krow was a Townie.

Night 1 Begins

The mafia will have until 5PM EST tomorrow to send in their kill (Countdown timer).

The Living (9)
The Dead
  • Krow - Townie (Lynched and cannibalized Day 1)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mellow Ezlo and funnier6 woke up very early that morning for a meeting on the battlefield. Mellow Ezlo arrived first, and he saw funnier6 approaching holding Ayano Keiko's bloody body.

"So," Mellow Ezlo said sternly. "I see you have killed another of my loyal clones."

"I sure did!" said funnier6 gleefully. "Here, take a look!" he exclaimed, aggressively throwing Ayano Keiko's body onto the ground in front of Mellow Ezlo.

"Where are his legs?" Mellow Ezlo asked. "It's quite rude to take someone's legs when you kill them y'know."

"Oh, I like to keep trophies" funnier6 replied. "I like to be reminded of how pathetic and laughable your performance in this fight has been. I need something that, 50 years from now, I can look back on and squeal."

"I see" Mellow Ezlo said calmly. "Well. Good luck with that. I just hope you are able to realize that this war is far from over, and that I will prevail in the end. Just you wait. I'm just getting started. Now, the real fight begins."

"Ooooh, I'm so scared" said funnier6, giggling. The giggle then turned into outright maniacal laughter. He laughed like that for about 30 seconds, all while Mellow Ezlo just watched him blankly. Then, suddenly, the laughter stopped, and the two of them stared intensely into each other's eyes. After a few seconds, they turned around, and walked away to gather their troops up for the second battle.

Ayano Keiko was a townie.

Day 2 Begins

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 2 will end Tuesday, December 05, 3PM MST (Countdown timer)

The Living (8)
The Dead (2)
  • Ayano Keiko - Townie (Brutally tortured and stabbed 67 times Night 1)

funnier6

Courage~
Still love the flavor Mez, in spite of some liberties you’ve taken. (I most definitely do not squeal :P)
Thanks fam!

What exactly depended on krows flip and what does that mean for your read of him now? What would be different if krow had flipped scum?

I'm willing to give Stormageddon a pass for right now solely based on inexperience. (I know, we're not supposed to do that :shrugs:). If he was working with others, as funnier said, there would likely be somebody giving him pointers or he would likely consult his scumbud before making a move. *cough Me in Deathnote cough*. I am concerned that mafia are gonna take advantage of Storm's play and keep focus on him, causing town to lynch Storm tomorrow (assuming he's innocent).

Anyways, I wont be online before EoD, so

Vote Krow

I forgot mafia doesn’t have day chat so either way he did all that on his own, so that kinda throws out that theory.

@YIGAhim gimme some thoughts please, preferably some reads.
~Final Vote Tally Day 1~

All Might (1) - Santa Caws
Krow (4) - funnier6, Stormageden747, Pendio, Doc
DekuNut (1) - Minish-Link
Stormageden747 (1) - All Might

Not Voting - DekuNut, Krow, Ayano Keiko

With 10 people alive, 6 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 1 will end Saturday, December 02, 3PM MST. (Countdown timer)

Mellow Ezlo and funnier6 were watching the battlefield closely. It was an intense Day 1. There was a lot of discussion, but ultimately Krow (Santa Caws) was decided to be the day's lynchee.

"MWUHAHAHA" said funnier6. "Krow is not one of my loyal servants, so he must be one of your pathetic, retched little rats. I knew my team would be cunning enough to get through your lousy defenses. I bet you haven't even given those runts the ability to kill at night. So I'm going to take another one off your hands tonight. This is going to be such fun! Prepare to be scumread for life now! :devil:"

"Ugh" sighed Mellow Ezlo. "You may have won this round, but just wait. We will prevail, scum. My clones will see through your terrible act eventually. Just you wait."

"I'd like to see them TRY" said funnier6, laughing hysterically. Then the two departed for the night, leaving Krow's mangled body alone in the centre of the battlefield, where he was eventually picked apart by a group of hungry crows.

Krow was a Townie.

Night 1 Begins

The mafia will have until 5PM EST tomorrow to send in their kill (Countdown timer).

The Living (9)
The Dead
I just noticed Santa Caws is shown to be voting and Krow is not and Yiga isn’t even on there so I assume the second Krow is supposed to be Yiga?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Still love the flavor Mez, in spite of some liberties you’ve taken. (I most definitely do not squeal :P)

What exactly depended on krows flip and what does that mean for your read of him now? What would be different if krow had flipped scum?

I forgot mafia doesn’t have day chat so either way he did all that on his own, so that kinda throws out that theory.

@YIGAhim gimme some thoughts please, preferably some reads.

I just noticed Santa Caws is shown to be voting and Krow is not and Yiga isn’t even on there so I assume the second Krow is supposed to be Yiga?
Sorry, Santa Caws is Krow, that was just an inconsistency with the way I said his name on my part. Sorry for the confusion! The second krow is probably supposed to be YIGAhim then, idk, name changes confuse me! :P

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Hm, well Krow wasn't mafia. So, who is then I wonder. I think going back to my instinct with Funnier6 might be good, but in ways he seems innocent.

VOTE: FUNNIER6

Sorry dude.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I was under the impression that Stormageden was voting to look Town but turns out it might've been inexperience after all. My plan depended on Krow flipping scum due to his reactions but since he turned up as Town it practically clears Stormy. Gonna have to reread.

Anyways, it's weird that Ayano was picked off. He didn't really do much D1 so it must've been a safe kill.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Then, suddenly, the laughter stopped, and the two of them stared intensely into each other's eyes.
The sexual tension is palpable.

I didn't even realize that was even in the rules. This is why you should pay attention when reading the rules. :shrugs: I still maintain that Stormageddon might be inexperienced town, he's drawing a lot of attention towards himself.

Anyways, Ayano was definitely killed off to leave us with nothing, IMO. He didn't add a lot day one, so there was no direction his kill would lead us. Does anyone know if Ayano is commonly good late-game? If so, one of the mafia is probably an experienced player. Of course, thats a lot of players in this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom