• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Three votes on me already huh? I'd suggest looking into funnier or Stormageden once you finish wasting your time blindly lynching town. :lol:

How come you mention only funnier and Stormageden here? If you suspect them for having voted for you, why do you not bring up All Might as well? Posdible scum buddies perhaps?

I’d like you all to find somebody you’re comfortable voting and vote them unless they’ve already got three votes.

Pressure vote then?

These two posts of yours contradict each other. Though I would not mind voting for him either way. As I pointed out earlier, there's no one else at this point that I'd rather see lynched.

After further examination of what has been said today, I am 60% Sure Krow is mafia.

What exactly was the examination you went through to reach this conclusion? Just out of curiosity.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, what I did is read through all the posts. Then I ended up coming to the conclusion of Krow being mafia. There is too much evidence to name it all.

I somehow doubt there THAT much evidence. But hell, even if it is, I would very much like to see you provide it. I'd like to be able to follow your thought process or else there's a good chance you'll start looking scummy to me.

funnier6

Courage~
How come you mention only funnier and Stormageden here? If you suspect them for having voted for you, why do you not bring up All Might as well? Posdible scum buddies perhaps?

These two posts of yours contradict each other. Though I would not mind voting for him either way. As I pointed out earlier, there's no one else at this point that I'd rather see lynched.

What exactly was the examination you went through to reach this conclusion? Just out of curiosity.
EBWODP

Gee I forgot to actually place the vote there!

Vote: Krow
That’s because I meant pressure vote someone else! O-O

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I somehow doubt there THAT much evidence. But hell, even if it is, I would very much like to see you provide it. I'd like to be able to follow your thought process or else there's a good chance you'll start looking scummy to me.

Okay, here is my evidence!

Take a picture All Might geez lol. Sorry all I've been a bit busy with long shifts.

Vote: All Might

Too bad ME isn't here again, I could use someone defending me for no reason at all when I slip up. ;)

Hard to slip up as town.

Unvote

Vote: Krow

In all seriousness, something just doesn’t sit right with me in your posts which is more than I can say for anyone else rn, so serious pressure vote is serious pressure vote.

I agree with Funnier here. It is hard to slip up as townie. Then again this is not exactly evidence, but I am including it.

Now here you have something I never noticed. After looking back, you are right. That is my main piece of evidence.

Also like Funnier said, something just does not sit right in his posts.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 1.2~

All Might (1) - Santa Caws
Krow (4) - All Might, funnier6, Stormageden747, Pendio
DekuNut (1) - Minish-Link

Not Voting - DekuNut, Krow, Ayano Keiko, Doc

Reminder that all lynchees must have a minimum of two votes on them to successfully be lynched.

Post Counts (these will be only for the people who have not yet met the daily quota of two posts)
:shrugs:

With 10 people alive, 6 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 1 will end Saturday, December 02, 3PM MST. (Countdown timer)

funnier6

Courage~
What do you want? I've been busy.

Unvote

Because Krow is already under enough pressure and wasn't around much. I'll try to get a decent post in.
Just a reminder, the day ends in an hour and a half.
Well, what I did is read through all the posts. Then I ended up coming to the conclusion of Krow being mafia. There is too much evidence to name it all.
Just wondering, how many mafia games have you played?
Oh I see! Well, at this point I can't think of anyone I could justifyingly put a pressure vote on.
Well the only justification a pressure vote needs is wanting to hear more from someone and that could apply to literally everyone.

Pen

The game is on!
Well the only justification a pressure vote needs is wanting to hear more from someone and that could apply to literally everyone.

Yeah I know, but it's only day 1 and I've never been the kind of player to expect a lot of serious talk from anyone this early on. Besides, it's only about an hour left of the day, so I'd rather stick with voting for the one player that I at least have a little bit of reason to suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom