• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Take a picture All Might geez lol. Sorry all I've been a bit busy with long shifts.

Vote: All Might

Too bad ME isn't here again, I could use someone defending me for no reason at all when I slip up. ;)
Long shifts suck, but why the OMGUS vote again? That didn't work out for you last time as Mafis. =P

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You tell me, I'm an innocent townie:shrugs:
So am I. Should clarify that my vote started out as RVS but stayed on for pressure. But your reaction is the same as last time, so I have a hard time believing it's anything more than a revenge vote considering that we've moved past RVS.

My vote is also applied for pressure, besides me, do you have any suspicions yet?

funnier6

Courage~
DekuNut also hasn't voted himself, but I'm keeping my sights on @Krow for the time being since he has yet to make a post.
What’s so inherently suspicious about not voting?

Not helpful. Respond to Minish or post something serious in general if you please.
It was mostly intended as a joke seeing as we're so early into the game. Though since you seem to have some leans already, would you mind sharing them? :)
I’d just look dumb, as my reasons are all based on that certain people are acting just as I would expect them to and others aren’t. I’ll let you know later when they’re more solid.
Take a picture All Might geez lol. Sorry all I've been a bit busy with long shifts.

Vote: All Might

Too bad ME isn't here again, I could use someone defending me for no reason at all when I slip up. ;)
Hard to slip up as town.

Unvote

Vote: Krow

In all seriousness, something just doesn’t sit right with me in your posts which is more than I can say for anyone else rn, so serious pressure vote is serious pressure vote.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not helpful. Respond to Minish or post something serious in general if you please.
Freddy Mercury is not pleased with you

I’d just look dumb, as my reasons are all based on that certain people are acting just as I would expect them to and others aren’t. I’ll let you know later when they’re more solid.
Then why bring it up?

As for Minish... yeah, my timing was bad. I had the plan to say all that before she posted that, and decided that it was still worth it to say after.
As for my plan to make the game serious? That was my entire plan. The mental effect of reading something like that can be affecting. I don't really have anyone I deem worthy of voting as of now. I'm still kind of in the back, watching.
The reason I didn't reply to her vote was because, as you can plainly see, I have nothing to defend myself with. No reason to put up a half-assed one, and honestly I'm not all that afraid of her one vote anyways. I know the times will be a-changin, and the place where the vote count is now will be different when the day ends tomorrow.
But since you asked, there you are.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
UNVOTE

VOTE: KROW

What’s so inherently suspicious about not voting?

Hard to slip up as town.

Unvote

Vote: Krow

In all seriousness, something just doesn’t sit right with me in your posts which is more than I can say for anyone else rn, so serious pressure vote is serious pressure vote.

I mean you do have a point, Funnier6.

funnier6

Courage~
Freddy Mercury is not pleased with you

Then why bring it up?

As for Minish... yeah, my timing was bad. I had the plan to say all that before she posted that, and decided that it was still worth it to say after.
As for my plan to make the game serious? That was my entire plan. The mental effect of reading something like that can be affecting. I don't really have anyone I deem worthy of voting as of now. I'm still kind of in the back, watching.
The reason I didn't reply to her vote was because, as you can plainly see, I have nothing to defend myself with. No reason to put up a half-assed one, and honestly I'm not all that afraid of her one vote anyways. I know the times will be a-changin, and the place where the vote count is now will be different when the day ends tomorrow.
I didn’t bring it up. I’m kind of confused who you’re addressing with that second paragraph though. That is quite a long defense to say you don’t have a defense.
UNVOTE

VOTE: KROW

I mean you do have a point, Funnier6.
Where exactly do I have a point?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I didn’t bring it up. I’m kind of confused who you’re addressing with that second paragraph though.
:suspicious:

That is quite a long defense to say you don’t have a defense.
I mean I could just say that but I would be bringing literally nothing to the game. At the very least with the rest of that hopefully you guys can understand my thought process.

funnier6

Courage~
:suspicious:

I mean I could just say that but I would be bringing literally nothing to the game. At the very least with the rest of that hopefully you guys can understand my thought process.
Understanding a thought process and understanding why on earth you had that thought process are two different things.
I was mostly addressing Minish's concern, despite referring to her in the third person instead of the second.
Kay that was what was throwing me off.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That's actually smart. I would have the most telling response to a vote out of everyone. This time it will be met with nothing but laughs.

Whoops, I forgot to comment on the second quote! I'll do it down here:

It is still RVS. The funnier fote is practically a tradition at this point. I think it's a good time to get down to business, though, so

UNVOTE

Hm, not exactly the greatest response to that, but at least it doesn't make you look scummy so that's a start. I know people like to have fun with the rvs, but you still need to be aware of where the votes set at that point in time, so you don't put someone close to maj or anything. Especially seeing as the game had just started, and if funnier had reached maj that quick (which I don't think would have happened, but still) then we'd have absolutely no discussion to go off of going into day 2.

I don't think you'll look dumb. It's hard to find something to go on this early, so if you bring up your concerns about others (no matter how small they are), you might start some discussion there and maybe get them to slip up. That's what I'm trying to do more of this game since I think it will help town more to know my thoughts.

Then why bring it up?

I think my vote is going to stay for now because this "defense" seems a bit weak. Just feels like you were trying to gain some town cred by saying we should get the game going, but then not really doing much yourself to get it going. And you saying that was your plan the entire time feels more like you had to come up with a reason afterwards when you got called on it. Not sure how it was meant to generate discussion as you didn't say much in it for people to discuss. It just so happened that I made a serious post right before that and found your post odd because of it. And if you had planned to say that before I even posted, then that makes even less sense because most people probably would have just ignored it and it wouldn't have gotten the game going like you wanted it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom