• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Seeing as this is an all vanilla game, I figure we need to spice things up a little bit. That's right, no more of the timid, townie Minish. I'm switching it up this time and am going to try out a new approach. We don't have any power roles on our side to give us info, so we have to rely on whatever happens during the day. That's why everyone should make sure they place a vote by eod for every day phase. Those who don't will definitely be seen as suspicious and will be under scrutiny the next day phase. All we have to go on this time are people's reactions to votes and voting patterns, so we have to use that to the best of our ability.

Vote: Yigahim

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All right, let's get this game moving.
I'll ask nobody else vote for Funnier. He's too easy of a lynch target. The mafia will vote him up just like that if he's town. He's already halfway to maj and it hasn't even been a day.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 1.1~

funnier6 (3) - Doc, Stormageden747, YIGAhim
All Might (1) - Ayano Keiko
I wanna be modkilled :D (1) - scummier6
Krow (1) - All Might
Minish_Link (1) - Pendio
YIGAhim (1) - Minish_Link

Not Voting - DekuNut, Krow

Reminder that all lynchees must have a minimum of two votes on them to successfully be lynched.

Post Counts (these will be only for the people who have not yet met the daily quota of two posts)
YIGAhim - 1
Minish_Link - 1
Doc - 1
Ayano Keiko - 1
Pendio - 1
Krow - 0

With 10 people alive, 6 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 1 will end Saturday, December 02, 3PM MST. (Countdown timer)

funnier6

Courage~
So ... @funnier6 do you have a reads list? :P
A couple have already made good impressions, why do you ask?
Seeing as this is an all vanilla game, I figure we need to spice things up a little bit. That's right, no more of the timid, townie Minish. I'm switching it up this time and am going to try out a new approach. We don't have any power roles on our side to give us info, so we have to rely on whatever happens during the day. That's why everyone should make sure they place a vote by eod for every day phase. Those who don't will definitely be seen as suspicious and will be under scrutiny the next day phase. All we have to go on this time are people's reactions to votes and voting patterns, so we have to use that to the best of our ability.

This makes a lot of sense, but why pick Yiga?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This makes a lot of sense, but why pick Yiga?

Just a little bit of a pressure vote. There's not much to go one right now, so I thought he might be a good person to put my vote on for the time being. Partially to see if he's changed up his play style to make it seem less scummy, and partially because he was the third vote on you. Even though it was still rvs, that's halfway to majority already and with the game having so few players, others need to really be cautious of that.

However, seeing as I only voted for Yiga at the time because there was nothing to go on and I thought I'd take a shot at a bit of pressure, I think I'm going to change my vote now.

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

This is just based off his most recent post, so not a whole lot of evidence behind it. But I don't feel very good about it. He made a post saying "let's get this game moving" right after I had made the first serious post of the game. However, he didn't comment on anything I said, and his plan for getting the game moving was just to state something that should be common sense anyways. Also, I find it a little odd, since wouldn't funnier being halfway to maj already mean that the game is already moving? Sure they might have been rvs votes, but even at that point everyone should be aware of the vote count in a game this small. It feels like Deku could be trying to gain some town cred early on by seeming like he has town's best interests in mind (not wanting to cause a maj yet), but it seemed a bit unnecessary, especially as he didn't do anything else after saying that.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
DekuNut also hasn't voted himself, but I'm keeping my sights on @Krow for the time being since he has yet to make a post.

funnier6

Courage~
Just a little bit of a pressure vote. There's not much to go one right now, so I thought he might be a good person to put my vote on for the time being. Partially to see if he's changed up his play style to make it seem less scummy, and partially because he was the third vote on you. Even though it was still rvs, that's halfway to majority already and with the game having so few players, others need to really be cautious of that.

However, seeing as I only voted for Yiga at the time because there was nothing to go on and I thought I'd take a shot at a bit of pressure, I think I'm going to change my vote now.

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

This is just based off his most recent post, so not a whole lot of evidence behind it. But I don't feel very good about it. He made a post saying "let's get this game moving" right after I had made the first serious post of the game. However, he didn't comment on anything I said, and his plan for getting the game moving was just to state something that should be common sense anyways. Also, I find it a little odd, since wouldn't funnier being halfway to maj already mean that the game is already moving? Sure they might have been rvs votes, but even at that point everyone should be aware of the vote count in a game this small. It feels like Deku could be trying to gain some town cred early on by seeming like he has town's best interests in mind (not wanting to cause a maj yet), but it seemed a bit unnecessary, especially as he didn't do anything else after saying that.
Those are pretty good reasons, I asked cause he usually ends up being the day one lynch target anyway, and cause I’m not sure if reaction testing Yiga is any good for reads at least to me, I needa go reread death note again.

Pressuring Deku sounds good, especially cause I suck at reading him so I’ve gotta kinda rely on other people’s reads.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Those are pretty good reasons, I asked cause he usually ends up being the day one lynch target anyway, and cause I’m not sure if reaction testing Yiga is any good for reads at least to me, I needa go reread death note again.

Pressuring Deku sounds good, especially cause I suck at reading him so I’ve gotta kinda rely on other people’s reads.

Yiga does seem to end up the day 1 lynch target a lot, but that's not going to stop until he switches up his playstyle instead of using the excuse that even his town play looks scummy. Basically, him putting the third vote on you wasn't a good town move, so I wanted to see if he had taken the advice people suggested last game of trying to look less scummy as town or to maybe see if he actually was scum taking advantage of the rvs votes on you. Either way, I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

I don't know how to read Deku super well either, probably because he was scum a lot when I first started playing. But, like I said, votes and posts are the only things we have to rely on in this game, so I think everyone should use them to their full advantage. It will give us the most info possible. And Deku not voting after he said he wanted to get the game going doesn't really look that great.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor

That's actually smart. I would have the most telling response to a vote out of everyone. This time it will be met with nothing but laughs.

Yiga does seem to end up the day 1 lynch target a lot, but that's not going to stop until he switches up his playstyle instead of using the excuse that even his town play looks scummy. Basically, him putting the third vote on you wasn't a good town move, so I wanted to see if he had taken the advice people suggested last game of trying to look less scummy as town or to maybe see if he actually was scum taking advantage of the rvs votes on you. Either way, I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

I don't know how to read Deku super well either, probably because he was scum a lot when I first started playing. But, like I said, votes and posts are the only things we have to rely on in this game, so I think everyone should use them to their full advantage. It will give us the most info possible. And Deku not voting after he said he wanted to get the game going doesn't really look that great.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Whoops, I forgot to comment on the second quote! I'll do it down here:

It is still RVS. The funnier fote is practically a tradition at this point. I think it's a good time to get down to business, though, so

UNVOTE

Take a picture All Might geez lol. Sorry all I've been a bit busy with long shifts.

Vote: All Might

Too bad ME isn't here again, I could use someone defending me for no reason at all when I slip up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom