• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Knowing Zinger, I'm probably Norman Oswald again, so I'll just claim that ahead of it.

I was a bit worried about this game, but as the inventor of the hamburger, I realized
this isn't a hamburger, and its not fast food
its ok that this sandwich is different

maybe I won't lose my mind upon witnessing it in its full glory

Morbid Minish

Forum Volunteer
For the new players, just a little guide to help you out beforehand.

You can easily ISO people by either clicking on the number beside 'Replies' in the forum section. Or you can click the 3 dots at the top of the thread and then click 'Who Replied'. Both are easy ways to ISO individuals.

You can also multiquote. If you highlight a section of a post it will give you the option to just quote that section (instead of having to erase parts of quotes). Or just use the '+quote' button to add the full post.

Killjoy

The Insane One
ZD Champion
For the new players, just a little guide to help you out beforehand.

You can easily ISO people by either clicking on the number beside 'Replies' in the forum section. Or you can click the 3 dots at the top of the thread and then click 'Who Replied'. Both are easy ways to ISO individuals.

You can also multiquote. If you highlight a section of a post it will give you the option to just quote that section (instead of having to erase parts of quotes). Or just use the '+quote' button to add the full post.
Learned about the ISO after I full blown locked up and panicked.

The later I'm lost on. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom