• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup, lets do the spidermans. How do you play mafia again? ;)

Also people I don't know, I'm Freddeh, a transplant from px2, nice to meetcha and hope we all have a nice friendly game of mafia. Or not, maybe there'll be some yelling and arguing. But its all in good fun riiiiiiiight?

Freddeh! Good to see you! Please don't get kidnapped by an evil scientist (or whatever KoD's character was) this time. I felt so lost sitting and wilting away on that rooftop by myself.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Sup, lets do the spidermans. How do you play mafia again? ;)

Also people I don't know, I'm Freddeh, a transplant from px2, nice to meetcha and hope we all have a nice friendly game of mafia. Or not, maybe there'll be some yelling and arguing. But its all in good fun riiiiiiiight?
Don't forget to make 5 posts elsewhere on the site in sections that count towards post count. Otherwise you'll start having posts get flagged by the filter.

All "Zelda Forums", all "General Chitchat", all "Art/Media Center", "Feedback and Suggestions", and the first 3 "Community" sections should all count towards it. Sorry if this is slightly inconvenient, but they get hit by a lot of spam bots here otherwise.

Don't forget to make 5 posts elsewhere on the site in sections that count towards post count. Otherwise you'll start having posts get flagged by the filter.

All "Zelda Forums", all "General Chitchat", all "Art/Media Center", "Feedback and Suggestions", and the first 3 "Community" sections should all count towards it. Sorry if this is slightly inconvenient, but they get hit by a lot of spam bots here otherwise.

Inconvenient but fair enough.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Inconvenient but fair enough.
There are some easy ones in general discussion like "what's on your mind" or "what are you listening to" where you can easily post a single sentence fragment or a YouTube link or something.

We're tried appealing it, but the powers that be are stubborn. Slightly inconvenient for guest players, but it's not too bad.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its pretty dope yeah

my only complaint is that it doesn't allow nested quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom