• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A section dedicated to anime.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So, I'll keep this short. I propose the idea of having a section under Entertainment specifically for anime discussion. I feel this would clear up the entertainment section a bit, and also give us a place to keep all the anime related threads nice and organized. Sort of a simple thing. Thoughts?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Not sure it would be popular enough to actually be worth creating a sub forum for it.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Not sure it would be popular enough to actually be worth creating a sub forum for it.

I must disagree. Lots of people like anime, and it certainly gives us much to discuss. Not to mention if we play by the rules of "it wouldn't be popular enough", then the Science and Technology section, Fan Works, and Roleplay sections shouldn't be. I believe we should at least give the idea a try. If it doesn't work out, just remove the section. If it does, well there you go.

Djinn

and Tonic
We already have the entertainment section which is less used than most other section already. It was actually removed for a couple years way back when too. But it does include all tv/film/video/etc media. Right now all things anime can go in there, and we already have a few anime threads in it.

I was considering making a few manga updates threads in there a month ago too but I just have not done it. Still seeing if anyone was interested in that type of thing to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom