• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Second Free Goron Tunic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm in Ganon's Castle fighting through the Shadow Wing, and I get swallowed up by a Like Like. I wear my trusty Goron Tunic everywhere because, as I've mentioned numerous times before, Red Link is totally BA. Anyway, I actually didn't kill the Like Like in time, which has never happened to me. I lost my Red Tunic and haven't gone through the Fire Wing of Ganon's Caste yet (you need the Golden Gauntlets to lift that Silver Obelisk, which I was just about to do). On this file, I'm doing a 3HC with lots of restrictions, one of them being not to collect ANY Gold Skulltula Tokens so it's harder for me to stock up on equipment and stuff before a dungeon.... So HOW can I get the Goron Tunic back so I can get through the Fire Wing??? As you can see, I'm in a bit of a pickle here...... Do I go back and collect 30 Gold Skulltula Tokens JUST to get the Giant's Wallet JUST to be able to buy a Goron Tunic from Goron City? If there's any other way, please let me know!

:facepalm:

well thanks for lettin me know. I think I'll just turn off my game and see how long it's been since I saved lol. Most likely that'd be faster than getting all those GST haha

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I could've sworn it was 10 skulltulas, I may be wrong. I got my adult wallet at 10 skulltulas, which holds 200 rupees. Isn't the Goron/Zora tunic 200 rupees if you don't have the free one? At the current situation, you have to break that restriction, or else cheat somehow to get another Goron Tunic.

G

Goomba

I'm pretty sure you need just 10, not 30. The Goron Tunic is 200 rupees, which is what an adult wallet holds. You get the adult wallet for collecting 10.

No I thought it was 300 for the tunics? Are you guys sure? And it's not part of the restriction, I needed that Goron Tunic to get through the Fire Wing of Ganon's Tower. But don't worry about it guys, I had saved right after getting the Light Arrows, so I just restarted from back there and did Ganon's Tower over again. It's all good.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Doesn't ten GST get you that thing that makes your controller rumble when something happens?

i haven't played ocarina in time in a while but if u kill the like like that took it shouldn't it apear on the ground

Yeah, if you take too long to kill the Like Like, it'll eat whatever it stole from you and it'll be permanently gone, which is why it only eats things you can buy back, like the Hylian Shield, and the Goron/Zora Tunics. But only if you have the items equipped. I took too long to kill it cuz it kept blocking my attacks (I still have NO idea how a blob of mush can shield itself from a sword, but whatever). Unfortunately, you can't buy the Tunics unless you have the Giant's Wallet, which I think is a bit much. The game never specifically tells you what the Gold Skulltula Tokens do, or how to get the prizes after collecting them, so this would really screw someone over who's never played the game before and wouldn't know how else to get the Tunics.

I know, for me, getting the giants wallet is pretty much impossible. I've given up collecting skulltulas now and am just focused on beating the storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom