• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link A Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
I was looking at a couple of AoL threads and it said that if you lose all yours lives the game restarts you back to the beginning point. Does it only send you to where you started it or do you have to do everything again?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Say you beat a dungeon then lose all ur lives you don't have to replay the dungeon but you back in front of Zelda.

David

But you called me here...
Yeah, when you die and lose all of your hearts anywhere that isn't a dungeon, the game over screen comes up with a choice dialog that asks if you'd like to start at link's house, at the sanctuary, or at the mountain cave. But if you die inside a dungeon, you are sent back to the beginning of the dungeon. You don't have to redo all of the puzzles, but you have to work your way back to the point that you were at.

Jedizora

:right:
Yeah, when you die and lose all of your hearts anywhere that isn't a dungeon, the game over screen comes up with a choice dialog that asks if you'd like to start at link's house, at the sanctuary, or at the mountain cave. But if you die inside a dungeon, you are sent back to the beginning of the dungeon. You don't have to redo all of the puzzles, but you have to work your way back to the point that you were at.
Wait.. aren't you talking about alttp? This is about Aol.

David

But you called me here...
Oh... My bad. I read the thread wrong. I thought it said ALttP. But yeah. AoL... you're back in front of Zelda again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom