• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Nice Video of Skyward Sword's Dungeon Music and Sound

[video=youtube;fuNznBxCKaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuNznBxCKaI[/video]

With no background show floor noise or crappy video quality to impede analysis yay

I like how Link gets a new voice in every game. =D
Although, he does make a lot of noises. I find myself mocking him.

The music is great, as is the enemy music.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
The orchestration is absolutely stunning. It adds a movie-like quality to the game which has never been seen yet in a Zelda game. I'm looking forward to the more dramatic tracks of the game. Nice post!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I like how Link gets a new voice in every game. =D
Although, he does make a lot of noises. I find myself mocking him.

The music is great, as is the enemy music.

I'm pretty sure that Link's voice actor in Skyward Sword is the same as the one in Twilight Princess, Akira Sasanuma. He's my favorite voice actor for Link! :) (Although... He does sound much older. I could be wrong.)

I think the music is great also. :D

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Thank you, I uploaded this video for all to see!

The orchestration is beautiful, the dungeon is so vast... I'm loving it!

Lupine

Sacred Beast
The music is beautiful :D and the dungeon is so... mysterious. It's tranquil, yet dangerous all the same :) I also love the creaking noises of the boss door added with the rumbling. Don't know why, that just stuck out to me.

I can't wait!

Yeah, that's the same voiceactor for Link.

This is beautiful though. The music is great, and in particular I noticed a great new sound to the usual jingles, like the secret jingle or the item collection one. The odd little beat to the enemy song was excellent too. I wonder if that beat is intended to pick up once the enemy is actually attacking, or if that's it. Either way is very interesting.

I also noticed familiar sound effects from The Wind Waker (hitting the diamond switch... that is TWW's one right?) and Twilight Princess (menus and the minor item collection, although the latter was a new version). Good to hear some classic sounds too. :) And finally, I also loved how everything went silent when the boss door opened. That was awesome.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
I also noticed familiar sound effects from The Wind Waker (hitting the diamond switch... that is TWW's one right?) and Twilight Princess (menus and the minor item collection, although the latter was a new version). Good to hear some classic sounds too. :) And finally, I also loved how everything went silent when the boss door opened. That was awesome.
I think that the diamond switch jingle was from TP, but I'm not sure. -ponder ponder-
Yeah, it was good to hear those sounds again ^^ those ol' familiar tones. I hope the enemy music is similar to the one in TWW, it was very interactive (loved that piece)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom