• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A lot of decorations or not

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
only the Xmas decs are around my mum puts up everything me im kinda minimalist......

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
My family doesn't really do any decorations, except for the tree for Christmas. Once I graduate from school, get a job, yada yada, I will prolly put up decorations for holidays, but nothin' too crazy.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I definitely go crazy with Christmas decorations. other than that, not much. I have a few things I put out for general fall decor, but that’s about it.

On December my family put Christmas lights outside and a small decorated Christmas tree with ornaments in the living room.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I like to keep it simple. Tree up for Christmas, spooky decorations for Halloween, and pine and fall smelling candles going.

My wife goes nuts for Christmas though, she loves decorating for Christmas, as that's her favorite holiday.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I love Christmas decorations, I think they're really cool and I always want to decorate a ton. Unfortunately my dad's birthday is in mid December so we don't usually put decorations up until like a week before Christmas. My parents aren't huge holiday fans either so I have to fight for them to let me put the tree up every year, they usually give in as long as I do all the decorating myself. Its typically just a tree, manger, and some garlands but nothing more. Once I have my own room the policy is that I can decorate as much as I want and put a tree up in there, but I can't touch the rest of the house which is kinda sad but oh well.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I tend to keep it subtle with just a decorated tree, don’t want to hold onto too many things that I’ll only use one a year and have to store for the other 11months.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, I have been missing out on replying here. I don't like decorating much, just some lights maybe, and for this year's Christmas, I hope I can get a small tree for my room, and that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom