• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds A Link To The Past 1?

ZeldaGames1095

Dominic
Wouldn't it be cool if a few months before A Link To The Past 2 came out, they released A Link To The Past 1 in the E-Shop? That would be awesome in my opinion especially because I haven't played A Link To The Past 1 ever.:majora:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, to my knowledge ALttP is on the Wii Virtual Console so you could grab it there.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
As Ventus said, it is available on the Wii Shop Channel.
It has also been showed in a coming soon video for the European Wii U Virtual Console (on the eShop). Nothing showed for the 3DS as of yet though.

A Link to the Past is coming to the E-shop in Europe, the thing is it's for the Wii U not the 3DS which does not make sense since it's available on the Wii Virtual console that can be accessed with a Wii U. It would make logical sense to put it on the 3DS as it's spiritual successor is hitting the 3DS.

CPainter307

Lost Woods Explorer
I really like that idea. It would be a good way to sell more copies of "ALTTP2" when it comes out as people would realize how great its predecessor was.

That does sound good, but I don't know of any SNES games that have been released as 3D classics yet. As far as I know we've only seen NES titles. Personally, I'd like to see the original Zelda or Zelda II as a 3D classic, and maybe with some new 3D dungeons, but I don't know if LttP is eligible for a 3D Classic Remake.

CPainter307

Lost Woods Explorer
i haven't got my 3DS yet, so what are these "3D Classics" you all speak of?

3D Classics are classic games (so far only NES titles) that have been remade with new 3D graphics and multiplayer options for the 3DS and distributed on the eShop. So far the games that have been released (to my knowledge) are

Excitebikes
Xevious
TwinBee
Kid Icarus
Urban Champion
Kirby's Adventure

I might have missed one, but I think these are it.

3D-Classics-Kid-Icarus.jpg

urbanchampion818.jpg

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
well aint that cool, so they dont change the graphics any, just make use of the bottom screen by showing you what a Pause menu would show

CPainter307

Lost Woods Explorer
well aint that cool, so they dont change the graphics any, just make use of the bottom screen by showing you what a Pause menu would show

Well, if you can't tell by looking at the screenshots, they do change the graphics, such as Kid Icarus's background or the angle of the camera in Urban Champion.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Well, if you can't tell by looking at the screenshots, they do change the graphics, such as Kid Icarus's background or the angle of the camera in Urban Champion.
Oh its very subtle, i see it now, thats pretty cool, im a retro junkie, so i can appreciate something lil like that, Like the !5th anniversary Out of this World release, same crap game, just looks better, and runs on a newer sysetem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom