• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds SU

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
SIGNUPS CLOSED

Like it says, this RP will be set in ALBW's world. No plot yet, looking for ideas. I'd like it to be after the game, and I'd like the portals between Hyrule and Lorule to be accessable to almost anyone who can find them. I say almost, because they will only work if you have a piece of a rare magic gemstone. Ravio's bracelet had one in it. It doesn't normally grant the ability to merge with walls, Link could only do it because of Yuga's spell combined with the magic that was already there. The gemstone can be called tweenite, from the word between...I can't think of anything better, it'll work. Tweenite can be made into jewelry or accessories, or just be a stone they carry around. If you decide to have it, have a reason why. How/where did they get it?

Name:

Race:
(The only two races featured are humans and zoras, but I'll accept gorons and dekus too.)

Homeland:
(Hyrule or Lorule.)

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Weapons/Gear:
(Keep it realistic for your race. I don't want to see dekus with giant broadswords. Tweenite goes here.)

Role:
(Merchant, blacksmith, wandering warrior, etc)

Any plot ideas?

----

Name: Mathias "Matt" Wulfson

Race: Human

Homeland: Lorule

Appearance: Messy black hair, medium length. Hazel eyes. Average height for his age, and a bit lanky, yet built like a proper warrior. Usually wears a sleeveless tunic with chainmail, trousers, and leather boots.

Personality: He's quiet and a bit antisocial most of the time. Like all members of the thieves guild, he has a nose for treasure. He will work together with others, but when the job is done, he will take his share of the goods and retreat to a corner to be by himself. The only person he will socialize with on a daily basis is another thief named Lilla(the game just calls her Thief Girl), who he is starting to develop a romantic interest in. Even with her, however, he won't exactly jabber all day long.

Backstory: Born to a merchant mother and a commoner father, he joined the thieves guild at the age of 12 when his mother's shop burned down and she lost all her stock, as well as all the money that was in there at the time. Matt took up thieving to try to get enough money to replace everything. To this day, the cause of the fire remains a mystery, and his mother's shop still isn't as profitable as it once was. His parents don't always like having to have their only child steal for a living, but it's the only thing that's keeping them from becoming beggars on the street.

Weapons/Gear: Short sword, various potions, boomerang. His tweenite piece is on a chain around his neck. He has it because the thieves hoard treasure, anything they think looks valuable. It was one of the treasures they ended up with.

Role: Wandering warrior/thief. He'll be looking for his lady friend since as we know, she left the thieves guild after the incident with the sage painting.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Margyreth Drowsson

Appearance: Black hair and black eyes, 6'3, and wears a medium-length sleeved dark grey tunic with cuffs at the end of the sleeves, and lighter grey leather plating over his chest. His cloak is a dark red. He has two earrings on each ear: a silver teardrop shaped one and an ice-blue loop. His pants math his tunic. He's pale and lean.

Personality: He's a playboy and does what he wants. As a master thief, he forgoes the masks they wear and just wears a hood. he's his own person, and no one can tell him what to do. He loves a good thrill. He doesn't talk much, then again, he prefers to be alone if there's no women around.

Backstory: He grew up by the Swamp Palace, and learned life there, the he moved and learned to steal from the Thieves' Guild. He can smell treasure a mile away, and moves like a shadow. Although he flirts a lot, that's all it is, flirting. He's never had a chance for a real relationship. He considers himself the best thief there is, and is also a scout for the resistance against Yuga.

Weapons/Gear: A silver rapier, and a ring that lets him traverse between worlds, otherwise it's just a ring, fire staff, ice staff, and a knife strapped to his thigh. He has two bottles with fairies in them.

Role: Roaming thief and spy. He can slip in and out of places without being seen and he's a good fighter, very lithe, flexible, and agile

Where does this take place in accordance to the game? The sage painting thing shouldn't have happened yet, if it's at the beginning.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Mizuki Masutaatorikkusutaa(non Japanese version)

Appearance:
Hair color/style~ Long curly silver hair with red and blue highlights
Eye color~ Heterochromia red and blue eyes
Clothing~ A white long sleeved shirt with strips of red and blue (sorta looks like this: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...hronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork).png but more along the lines of her top) with long black pants that tighten at her ankles. She wears a midnight blue sleeves coat with matching boots that have an 1/2 heel.
Height~6'4

Personality: She has the personality of tsundere(meaner on the outside but kind in the inside); she's a very stubborn swordswoman and magic user, she doesn't mind the fight but whom she fights.

Backstory: Unknown(because I need to think one out xD)

Weapons/Gear: Two twin red and blue swords; she uses her red one frequently but her blue sword is only used on special uses. Her tweenite piece is located on the palm of the glove that she would sometimes wear

Role: Trickster/Wandering Warrior

It'd be more interesting with an item being used for portals...just sayian

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Yo, are redesigns allowed for Dekus? Cause, you know, they never appeared in this kind of game, so can I be free with a Deku's appearance?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Name: Hilda

Race: Lorulian/Hylian (Assuming that they are technically the same race).

Homeland: Lorule, of course.

Appearance: An expy of Princess Zelda with dark black/purple hair and red eyes. Carries staff with an inverted Triforce on it.

Personality: As she was in the game. A stately, cunning person who cares deeply for her people and would do anything for them - including being susceptible to lapses in morality for their sake. She has been known to be willing to sacrifice "the other" for the sake of "her own," but that was mostly because she had been led astray by Yuga's influence in a desperate time. She's had to live with this knowledge of what she is capable of ever since. Her kind Ravio, who brought her to her senses, has been able to see her through. He will always be her Hero, even if he considers himself a coward. Like Zelda, she is wise, but with an edge of danger to her wisdom. That said, NO ONE insults Princess Zelda of Hyrule in front of her, as Zelda has earned Hilda's undying respect. It is the same with Link, for they saved both worlds - the thing she could not do.

Backstory: Pretty much what she had in the game. I'll add to it that she calls herself "Princess" rather than "Empress," even though she is actually the Queen of Lorule out of humility and because she is still in mourning for her late father. She's not ready to take on the title of "Queen" or "Empress" until she feels that his memory has been properly honored. Her mother died when she was 10 and Hilda's been through a proper mourning period for her already. Hilda is a from a long line of royalty tracing back to the time of legends. An old story has it that her lineage traces back to a time before Lorule was "split off from another world," presumably Hyrule. Ever since her ancestors destroyed Lorule's Triforce, the world began dying by increment. There used to be other kingdoms in Lorule's dimension, but they were swallowed up by the hungry Void until only Lorule remained. That has changed now. Lorule has been restored and the rest of the world is coming back piece by piece. Hilda has started a campaign of exploring the newly opening spaces in the world to claim territory for her kingdom. She is trying to encourage what is left of Lorule's population to farm and do business again and to have children, so the people can rebuild the world. She, herself, remains without anyone to build a legacy with, waiting on Ravio to make a commitment.

Weapons/Gear: Her staff and her magic. She has the basic magic gifted to the Lorule royal family by the ancient gods. She also studies the ways of magic and spells a great deal. Her brain is also a formidable weapon. After all, she used it to trick a Hryrulean Hero into opening up a way for her to take the living Triforce once upon a time.

Role: If you are Lorulean, she is the Empress who holds your very life in her hands.

Any plot ideas? Well, if Hilda wants to expand her kingdom and wants people to explore it, that could be a part of the plot. Maybe she is also trying to free some of her citizens that Yuga turned into paintings during hir rampages. There could be a plot about general restoration to the ravaged land that "wishing Lorule's Triforce back" didn't completely cover.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Well.... She's meant to be Zelda's counterpart, so wouldn't she be like 10? Just thinking realistically.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I thought Hilda was about 14-15, and Link was about a year younger. But that's just my opinion. That being said, I'd love to SU, but first I have to know if there's gonna be a solid plot to this. Because I know from experience that I can't RP in something without a solid plot.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Tatl Tails: Yeah, right now this is just see where it goes...we need plot ideas. Maybe the monster worshiping cult is causing trouble? Or...as cheesy as it may be, Yuga wasn't fully killed and wants revenge? I honestly just wanted to try out my newest OC. Shadsie has good ideas too though, I like the "get people to explore Lorule".

Shadsie: Accepted.

Fierce Diety: You can play with their appearance, but they will still be plant people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom