• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Legend of Zelda MMORPG?

13foxes

I would say no. Maybe I'll check it out, and maybe try it a little bit, but I think I couldn't play it for long. Because:

- I don't like online games, especially MMORPG.
- It's may not have a story at all.
- Online games are time-consuming. And I don't have much time to play games.
And several more reasons.

But that's just me. Also, there's very little chance that Nintendo would make a online Zelda game. Nintendo has made offline games for a long time now, and I think they should stick with that.

Nintendo has made offline games for a long time now, and I think they should stick with that.
Agreed.

Besides, I don't have a PC, so they shouldn't make a PC-only game because I wouldn't be able to play it :P

Seriously though, I'm torn on an actual Zelda RPG-type game. I don't love RPG, unless it's strategy-based. I just don't feel it would fit with your typical Zelda title at all.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, really no. I'm not particularly a fan of role playing games, anyway. And does anyone remember what happened the last time some one tried to make a zelda PC game? THE PHILLAPPS CDI!!!!!!!!!!(GASP)

Yes, I know, I appoligize for using such language as the cdi-im-not-going-to-say-the-whole-thing. It was such a terrible game, that it should be banned to the twilight realm. And i'm geussing that the RPG would turn out to be the same. There was another online zelda game, too. It was called the seeds of darkness. It was pretty bad. The game was just way too sped up. online zelda games just don't work out.

T

trueguitarist95

I would play it probably, but I doubt that Nintendo would make an online MMORPG. I think it'd be cool to make your own swordsman and roam around the world with your swordsman friends.

S

Stilt-Man

It would have to be brilliantly-executed for me to get into it, but that's true of any MMO. It might be interesting... perhaps having different playable races, like gorons and Hylians to defend Hyrule, and moblins and wizrobes to tear it up.

In the end, it wouldn't feel like a Zelda game, I don't think. As stated before, Nintendo is better-suited making offline games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom