• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Game That You Can Just Replay Over and Over...

Salem

SICK
Mario games, Mega Man, Sonic, Kirby, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and of course Zelda.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Zelda Spirit Tracks, Ocarina of Time, KHII, Final Fantasy, certain Naruto games, and many more

Resident Evil 4, Tales of Symphonia, Metroid: Zero Mission, Majora's Mask, and A Link to the Past; to name a few.

RE4 I've gone through at least 20 times...

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Super Mario Sunshine
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Spider-Man 2

Somebody liked their GameCube :)

As for me, I'd have to say all of the original Resident Evil, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro the Dragon games. I've played the first three games in each series more times than I'd care to count and they still entertain and excite me to this day. I don't think I'll ever get bored of them because they're just so darn good.

Nayru Jikan

Oracle
Well, there's Sonic Adventure DX, but that's more because I'm a Sonic fan and I enjoy the variety in stage objectives. Roguelikes like Dungeons of Dredmor are an obvious one because each playthrough is different. I keep replaying Morrowind because of the different classes you can play as, plus I regularly get lost even with the map.

Although oddly enough, I keep replaying Digimon World DS/Dawn/Dusk.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Metal Gear Solid 3 is an example of a game that not only has a lot of replay value, but is genuinely fun to actually go back and replay the whole game over and over again just because of the insane number of ways to take down enemies. That, and shooting all the frogs.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Normally I don't restart a Pokemon title - I keep the same one indefinitely. However, for various reasons I've played through Emerald several times. Probably because it's my first Pokemon game, I can play through the title numerous times without really getting bored.

Most Zelda titles I'm happy playing through once or twice, then moving on to other things. However, I keep finding myself coming back to A Link to the Past, Skyward Sword, and especially Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Seriously, I must've played through those last two at least a dozen times each. So good...

Metroid Prime 1 & 2. These two are just an absolute blast to play through, and I never get bored playing them, especially considering I've yet to collect all the powerups for either, and I keep finding new ways to sequence break.

Chrono Trigger. I absolutely love the combat system in this game, it's why it's my favorite JRPG (well that, and also its time-traveling mechanics and well-written story). Also, getting the different endings for beating Lavos at different times is really neat.

Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age really doesn't have great replay value, objectively speaking, but I find myself coming back to those games again and again just because I really loved them. The puzzles, the world, the characters, the music, I loved almost everything about that game. Exploring everywhere: Dungeons, villages, and the overworld was such a joy to me.

I also played a lot of Tales of Symphonia. I never got anywhere near good at that game, but I like to replay it a lot. It's a lot of good old school fun.

Any Pokemon game from Ruby/Sapphire and beyond. I couldn't tell you how many times I've beaten Sapphire, FireRed, Soul Silver, or Black 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom