• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda A Game Based on Zelda Combat

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So I was watching egoraptor's Sequelitis on Zelda for the fifth time, and in this he mentioned a Zelda game based entirely based on Zelda's combat. This made me think of Twilight Princess as it had the most complex combat system (horseback combat and hidden skills omai). So would it be neato mosquito to see a combat-centric Zelda game? And I'm not even gonna discuss Hyrule Warriors here, because I'm focusing specifically on the main series combat system.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I think that would be a pretty awesome idea for a sidegame: "The Legend of Zelda: The Abridged Game".

I mean, that's my favorite part of SS, the awesome combat, so an entire game made of awesome combat would be a cool experiment. We'll always get those games with the immersive story, cool art design, fiendish dungeons, etc., this could be a nice change of pace.

Salem

SICK
So all enemies will be like mini-bosses? Like Stalfos' and stuff?

Well for one thing I think TP's hidden skills system to be a big pile of poop, so I don't think I want a Zelda game based on that unless I dunno... it's too drastically different form the main series,which is the point of this thread? I dunno I'm rambling at this point.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So all enemies will be like mini-bosses? Like Stalfos' and stuff?

Well for one thing I think TP's hidden skills system to be a big pile of poop, so I don't think I want a Zelda game based on that unless I dunno... it's too drastically different form the main series,which is the point of this thread? I dunno I'm rambling at this point.

Well, the TP hidden skills could be improved upon and stuff. Add a couple dozen skills and call it a day.

D

Deleted member 14134

Id rather see the combat evolved while still keeping the essence of Zelda. More hidden moves and more stronger smarter enemies. I mean Links a swordsman, focus more on the sword play rather than on items to defeat enemies and bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom