• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

6 Hearts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6224
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6224

on the beta i saw that link had 6 hearts already will they change that since that was just the beta version??

D

Deleted member 6224

true i just wanted to no i didnt want it to be to easy thanks

Diablo

King of Redeads
Yes because it isn't the finished game. I'm sure that in the beginning that Link will start out with 3 hearts.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I think the beta had six hearts because people have never played a Zelda game with this controll scheme, and the new game mechanics like the deku babas with the tilted mouths. It would take them a little getting used to, and they would quickly lose hearts. It was just to prevent frustration at the demo booths, so people didn't get the wrong idea that the game was too hard.

I am positive that in the real* (final) version of the game you will start out with three hearts and less items.

* "real" was a bad word for this, but since the E3 demo level was made exclusively for E3 I cannot bring myself to say the final version because this level will not be capatalized on :(

B

Blizzard78

most likely since every zelda game (except adventure of link) has startd with 3 hearts. SS is probably no exception. but i did notice that every attack u receive takes away 1 full heart...

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I'm sure the finished game will start with three hearts. I hope that the enemies always do at least one heart of damage like in the demo though, it would add some much-needed difficulty. I was never a big fan of the quarter heart, half a heart thing.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'm sure the finished game will start with three hearts. I hope that the enemies always do at least one heart of damage like in the demo though, it would add some much-needed difficulty. I was never a big fan of the quarter heart, half a heart thing.

YES! :D It's been so long since we've had a hard Zelda game; finally enemies do 1 heart a hit again!

Vibed

must read before he posts
Maybe the enemies we saw (which we will probably see at the beginning of the game) will be toned down, and only a little bit later into the game other enemies will do one heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom