• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2022 Gaming Goals

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Forum Volunteer
Been playing Persona 5 so my main goal is obviously to finish that sometime this summer.

I work 6 days a week with a 45 minute commute so time for gaming is limited, but I play a bit of something every day. Recently started playing The Lord of the Rings Online and while I won't be putting as much time into it as I do FFXIV, I'll try to at least play through the main story of the free to play parts.

I'm probably gonna play Legends: Arceus after I finish Persona 5 and maybe by that time Hogwarts Legacy will be out which I definitely intend to get.

I've kind of been alternating playing through the Final Fantasy games in between other games. I plan to get through FFVI, FFVII, and maybe FFVIII before the end of the year, but I can only play so many RPGs in a row without getting burned out so I've been pacing myself.

I do want to begin playing the Xenoblade games but I likely won't have time to begin that journey this year.

Beyond that I'm not too sure. There are a few games that I have on my backlog that I'll get to if I have the time, and a few classic games I'd like to replay like Earthbound.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I finally got around to finishing Minish Cap this year and am aiming also to finish TwilIght Princess by the end of the year. I got pretty far through it years ago and then put it down and forgot about it. To be honest it’s not really my favourite but it would be good to clear it from the backlog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom