• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2018 Games you're looking forward

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Dudes, dubya tee fudge, I am looking forward to Octopath Traveller so hard core! Did I see two other people even include it in their lists? I'm excited for SSB just slightly more than OT! I feel like it's the first real gasp of life from SquareEnix on Nintendo in forever! There past time I felt even close to this was for The Last Story which was by no mamas perfect, but it was an awesome experience that I plan to revisit soon. Man, I ordered the Wayfarer's Edition as soon as it went live. Am I wrong? Is it going to suck or is the game just super niche?

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
Looking forward to Hyrule Warriors Switch. Never got the chance to play Legends, so having the ability to switch between mains is a nice touch.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Let's see... *grabs list* Megaman 11, Megaman X collection (for X7 and X8), Pokemon lets go Eevee, Kingdom hearts 3, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and Smash bros. Ultimate. The list is what could be pre-ordered in Gamestop.

Quin

Disaster Master
Monster Hunter World on PC and Smash Ultimate, thats all.
I'm hoping I forgot something but nothing really comes to mind.
I guess maybe ps4 spider-man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom