• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2014 Mafia Awards Suggestion/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey! I was in the game!

I was a replacement, but still.

You were one of the top posters before you were in the game.

bustedtees.f2d9c4f9-dfee-4dd4-8a77-ad0f1f07.gif

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Okay, so here's what I have gathered.

Volunteers to count votes: musicfan, Big Octo, Mellow Ezlo, Mido

Banners/Tags: Mellow Ezlo, Atticus

Award Suggestions:
Best Overall Mafia Player
Best Scum
Best Townie
Best Theme
Best Game
Best Mod
Best Newbie
Most Improved Player
Best Scumhunter
Best Vig
Best Godfather
Best Cop
Best SK
Most Trustworthy
Most Manipulative/Persuasive

Anything else we want to add to the categories (or take away?)

As for the rules, here are what we need to set in stone:
  • How many candidates can be nominated for a single category by a single voter?
  • How many awards can a single person win?
  • How many years in a row will the same person be allowed to win an award before his/her nomination for that category isn't allowed (and for how long should that last?
  • Should voters vote in a thread, in an open set-up like the GKAs, or closed set-up in PMs
  • Should we include joke categories (Atty brings up a good point that it may promote spam in games), and if so, what categories do you think we should include?
  • Should this be a yearly thing, or bi-annual?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
  • How many candidates can be nominated for a single category by a single voter?
  • How many awards can a single person win?
  • How many years in a row will the same person be allowed to win an award before his/her nomination for that category isn't allowed (and for how long should that last?
  • Should voters vote in a thread, in an open set-up like the GKAs, or closed set-up in PMs
  • Should we include joke categories (Atty brings up a good point that it may promote spam in games), and if so, what categories do you think we should include?
  • Should this be a yearly thing, or bi-annual?

• I think since this isn't as big as the overall forum stuff, then it should be two nominations per category.
  • Once again, its not too big, so one award is my opinion.
  • Two years maybe, for the winning of an award. And maybe only a year, for the lasting of the not allowed.
  • Open set up like GKAs.
  • Maybe only one joke category, but not one like Best Spammer. How about Most Active Dead Person? What Atty said.
  • It should be bi-annual, twice a year, because there are so many games in that time span.

There's my input.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom