• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100+ Things I've Learned From Playing Zelda

#90 you can get real cool masks for halloween if you're going around in an asylum or a hospital and play a song to the sick people

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
#91 WW-- If you ever feel hungry, head right over to your grandma's house, she'll have a delicious, warm soup to fill you up, not once but twice. ^^

#92 If you're ever caught inside a room there is always one of three ways out: 1.dig, 2. climb, or 3. take a magnifying glass and look at the wall you will find a hole at least big enough for an elefant

#96 cows aren't milked! they are played songs by men who got empty bottles and tetrapacs inside their pockets and they get full of milk from the cow the time the song is finished

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
98. If you are stuck there are always lots of options, you learn the logic of Zelda eventually!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes, the Xeld backs this two women. I say extend this thread, it is helping me understand about the Zelda universe. Extend, Extend, Extend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom