• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ŧhe Đragons of Łythan

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Free from bias... Right..." Jej took off his gauntlet, turning it over in his hand while he sized up Belo, "Very well," he looked back to Igneel, "You seem respectful enough. Speak then."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Igneel continues "pay no mind to Belo'Khun. Hes a dark elf... Well half dark elf... What did his contract say??" igneel looks through the contracts
"Tol...Cal...Jay.... Ah yes. Belo'Khun..... He may be a jerk but hos credentials check out

"The hood is not to hide that I am an elf."
Caladwen stands and walks to Igneel. "Why did you call for us?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Tol refuses to remove his hood, but looks up at Igneel. "To be alone. The dragons have razed countless villages and homes to the ground. How long until they come after me? I don't want to know the answer to that, so I will kill them before they kill me. Simple as that."

Storm

)"how admirable of you Tol. a valid reason, though how can you burn a village of water? anyways. I called you here so that we could discuss the plan. going against all 11 Dragon Lords is suicide all at once, but if you challenge one at a time there will be no problem. we have a Lancer, a Stealth Expert, a Ranger and...."
Igneel gets up, walks over to Belo'Khun, and tosses him toward the group
" Your Paladin. Belo'Khun, the Emissary of St. Vandraste. he will act as your healer, AND HE WILL BE NICE ABOUT IT"
Belo'Khun reaches for his Katana
"Do not even think about it, Bel... you won't get paid if you hurt me"
Belo'Khun puts his hands up and groans
" Do I really have to go with the Keebs and the Fishman?"
" DO ONT USE THAT WORD. HELL YOURE HALF ELF AND HALF DARK ELF. How would you like being called " Halfbreed" for the whole trip?"

Belo'Khun bows
" I ask forgiveness from you, Igneel, and to all of you sc....Nice Gentle folk"

Igneel smiles, and then rolls out the map of Lythan

"So. these dragon Lords separate for 1 month a year for the Dragon Holiday of Wuldnakest, and in that time they are vulnerable. you need to hunt them down, and perhaps take some proof of some sort. you will be paid handsomely, plus you may take whatever you can scavenge from their hoards. just sign here to begin"

Igneel rolls out the long arduous Contract. it looks pretty heavy, and is 6 inches thick, full of adendums, provisos, probonos, quidproquos, and caveats. Belo'Khun signs his name, and leaves the Bar, to tend to His Horse. Igneel takes a seat, and waits for the others to sign

(@DekuNut @Zelda13 @Doc )

Last edited:

Storm

Igneel sits there wondering if any would read the contract, and if someone does (ill have a long night of contract writing.... Thats like 1000 pages

Caladwen....reads the contract. Mwahaha!

jk, she skims over the middle two pages, looking for anything that seemed odd.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Tol doesn't bother reading the contract. He knows how much work Igneel would have to put to actually describe each part of the large contract, so he simply signs it.

Storm

Igneel rolls up the contract and smiles. "Now then you guts ge--"

The sky cracks. 7 Ice Drakes and one Fire Drake blow the tavern and village to hell. Belo'khun was checking his horse when it bolts off with him on it toward the woods. The fire Drake Speaks
"Illo bello Draco morto"
The Fire Drake grabs Igneel and flies off North.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jej, who was inside the building, gets knocked backwards by the blast, sending him through a wall and into a stone support beam, knocking him out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom