• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ŧhe Đragons of Łythan

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(well then. let's get started.)
((@DekuNut @Doc @Zelda13))
500 years ago in Liore, the Capital of Lythan, there was peace and tranquility until one day when the skies grew dark as Dragons flew in from the South, razing the ground and marching their armies of the Undead into the castle square to kill the King of Lythan, who fell easily to the 11 Monarch Dragons. This was the Start of the Age of Dragons. The Dragon of Earth, Rikukonis, lifted the very earth and raised the City of Liore upon a mountain dubbed Icaryn Fel, or the Fang of Icaryn, after the fallen King. The Dragons brought forth a false peace and their kin run amok across the countryside. 500 years have passed.

In a Pub in one of the many villages in the Wind Hold Plains of Lythan, Belo'Khun sits at the bar, drinking his ale through a straw, his heavy armor making him look intimidating, and like he has seen a few battles up close, his armor made of Windsteel, so it felt as light as a feather. was it here that they were supposed to meet? How will he know the companions he is to share this adventure with, but no matter. He keeps drinking and regales the Bartender with a story

"I killed a Wind Drake yesterday. I was walking to my favorite reading spot, when it descended and uprooted the apple tree I used for shade with its gust breath. I unsheathed my Katana, and I Jumped forward at it, slitting it's throat in 3 slashes"

some drunken sod comments " I could do it in two"

Belo'Khun responds " You can barely stand, let alone use a sword. now shut up and drink your swill"

"In just 3 slashes? How can you prove your story isn't myth?"
A cloaked figure sat in a corner near the fire, listening to their tales. She looks into her mug and swirls it around a few times. Nothing in there but water. Caladwen, ((If you're going to call her something other than Caladwen, call her Callie.)) A tall, blue eyed black-haired, sat in the back preferred to keep out of conversations, but couldn't resist from this tale. It was too unbelievable, it must have been made up.

((I take it we were summoned here?))

Last edited:

Storm

(you would be correct)
Belo'Khun turns around
" I cannot. as you know, Wind Drakes turn to dust after death, and blow into the winds, leaving only a pile of fangs and claws"

"How convenient for you." Caladwen rests her head in her chin. "Any other fables to share?"

Storm

"Not to the likes of you, tramp. Im here waiting on some people. Not sure who, and not sure when"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The door swings open and Tol enters the pub, his face hidden beneath a hood. He holds his spear in hand and uses it as a cane.

"I'm looking for Belo'Khun," he plainly announces.

((Assuming our characters were given the name))

Storm

(They were not i troduced to eachother. Just told to meet in the pub)
"And who wants to know?" the Wind Paladin says as he gets to his feet, Katana to his scaly neck

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"I was told to come to this pub. This person, Belo'Khun, and a few others were supposed to meet me here. Do you know the guy or not?"

Caladwen rolls her eyes, is he six years old or something?? and gets to her feet. "I know who he is. I'm Callie, and you are?" She leaves her hood up, so it covers most of her face. ((She doesn't want people to know she's an elf))

Storm

((why is everyone hidibg who they are. I mean @DekuNut hasnt even posted yet and hes more open about his elfliness))

Belo'Khun looks at Cal. " why hide your heritage, girl. Being an elf or some fishman is nothing to be ashamed of

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((I didn't get alerts on this before you tagged me. Hi))
Jej is sitting in the bar, staring at the idiots across the room, drinking his wine. It was plain and obvious that those were his guys - the ones he needed to meet up with - but this was entertaining. He takes a long, slow drink.

"Who says I'm hiding my identity? If I were hiding it, would I have really just told my name?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Tol swings his lance around and points it at Belo'Khun's neck.
"Call me a fishman one more time," he snapped. "I just want to find Belo'Khun and be on my way."

Oh good, violence...
"Y'know what, I'm going to go sit back down, and when you've found your manners, maybe we can talk." Caladwen turns to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom