• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time ¿!Which is Your Favorite Moment in The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time!?

A

aquizero

My favorite scene was probably the part before Link enters the Forest Temple where he encounters Sheik and learns the Minuet of Forest. It was the first scene where Link and Sheik play their instruments together and was a very intimate scene. Also Minuet of Forest is one of my favoriet tunes from the game.

I have to totally agree with you. I think that scene is amazing.

W

Wolfs

I guess best part of OoT for me is when you Jump over Ingo's head. it makes me laugh and always happy^^ also the only Epona jumping cut scene you can only see once every playthrough.

or I love it when you try over and over again to defeat the postman with his bunny hood. it's so fun, like hours a day just racing that guy it's very nice.

all in all the game is just perfect I love every aspect of it.

greets

Definitely pulling out the Master Sword and watching Ganondorf's castle crash down. Master Sword just 'cause I found the cutscene to be epic, and Ganondorf's castle crashing because it felt like a moment of triumph.
Oh yeah, and the credits.

Last edited:
F

fiercedietylink

defeating phantom ganon cuz he dies in the coolest way possible with ganon/ganondorf's and the flashing fire burning him to ash looks so awesome

S

spike772000

What a tough question, so many great moments. I will have to go with when you play Saria's song to the head Goron, I cant rmember his name. He starts dancing but the stuff he says makes me crack up everytime.

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
love when Sheik gives you the Minuet of the Forest and leaves you with the quote, "The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." when playing this part on the 3ds i was immediately sent back when i was in elementary school playing OoT!

My favorite part in OoT is when you drop the fish in front of Lord Jabu-Jabu,and then he sucks both you and the fish into the dungeon. XD It took me forever to figure that out,but I laughed so hard when I saw it for the first time.

Mines the part where you fond out that Sheik is Zelda and Zelda is the 7th sage (or is it the 8th sage....cant remember:/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom