• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ganondork
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I just gave you that one. I noticed he started the new round and checked for the winner. So now your award case is getting heavier :D Are you going to participate in the next GCC round?
    I have noooo clue :P Someone who created a Dark Creatures theme and now I have to hand out an award to that same person :D He is soooo lucky today :P
    It will be up now. I'm going to work on it and I only got one entry. I wonder what the person will say about that :D
    noo omg I love all my babies separately but equally only in different ways. Like I want Jordyn to be my workout buddy but I want to take McKayla to prom.

get me?
    Hey dude I'm back!! I lost my Internet connection :( I don't know if u remember me but we used to be friends. I see that your name is now gold I remember when I lost my Internet your name was purple.
    hey!!! sorry that i haven't responded for a while i don't have internet in my home and i wont for a while yet. I'm trying to save up so i can get a place for my own soon. so it will be a while yet and all that jazz.. how have you been? how is life treating you lately??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom