• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ronin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• What do you mean? Is there another book or is it that it will be hard to understand some things? Either way, I can't wait to get my hands on it. :)
    Thanks for that, very helpful, Tharry. :) I uh think I will order the paperback, I want to keep it in my book collection, not that I have many, but yeah. XD
    Hey, Tharry. Any advice where I can buy your book at? I have a card ready, so please, if you still have it up for sale, drop me a link, alright? I really wanna buy it. ;)
    I just looked up Skyworld, didn't know they had new preview tracks up so thanks for bringing that up! ;D

Yeah, I really feel like TSFH's genius goes unnoticed by too great a multitude of people. They deserve much more recognition! As for Jesper Kyd, I have one in particular I really love--Aphelion--make sure you listen to that one at least, listening to it practically spirits me away to another universe entirely. Danny Cocke caught me because of this song--World Collapsing--although I think in the end TSFH is still my favorite.

Oh and don't worry about it, it's not something I'd be sore about. I really have not been here for a long time anyway.
    Thanks for the Birthday wishes though x3
    *4 months later*
    Hi Thare. I'm a newbie again yeah I love TSFH music :3 Anyway yeah look up Danny Cocke, Hans Zimmer, and some Jesper Kyd too, but mostly just search TSFH on youtube and cycle through related videos, you'll find a ton of stuff and it'll give you hours of that music. What are your favorite TSFH tracks? I think my favorite of their soundtracks is Nero, and my favorite of their songs is The Devil Plays a Smoking Trumpet. Plus Strength of a Thousand Men, Archangel, Aesir, Undefeated, and King Louie Kablooey, from that soundtrack are among my favorites, and from others I love Heart of Courage (practically Link's theme song) Equus, The Crossing, Protectors of the Earth, Spirit of Champions, and Fire Nation...too many! I love TSFH. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom