• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dark Hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey, Z-D'ers!!! Just spending a bit of quality time with my two brand new pets! Shadow (link ^^), who's a fluffy black kitten (who would have guessed that he is black?), and my blue-eyed, black and white Siberian Husky puppy, Sheik ^^ sadly, My brother's cat, Farore, ATE my goldfish. My poor, poor, fishy... Jabu-Jabu's swimming in the zora fountain in the sky now... :puppy: I have now seen EVERYTHING. A goddess eating a guardian deity. hmm. :dry: well, I gotta go. I'm teaching Sheik how to PROPERLY use Deku Nuts to make an escape ^^ :wave:
    By the way, at many points in the story, I mention back ground music themes.....I want to ask, have you bothered to look up and listen to any of the ones I mention :bleh: If not, that’s fine, but I kind of want you to listen to the song “Supporting Me” when it comes up…….it’s one of my fave boss themes from the Sonic the Hedgehog series ^^
    Well, the next one is very long....approximately 28 pages typed to be exact o_O So, this may take a while.....
    I bought a hunting knife at my local Wal-Mart…..and have since found way to make it more of a lethal weapon :devil: I know for sure I wasn’t the guy who pulled a knife on you though :shake: I stopped carrying it around with me after reading up on Wikipedia that that was against the law >.> Tch, carrying around an item for self protection is against the law…..some *bleeped* up governmental system we got here in Canada :dry:
    Hey Z-D'ers... I got 4 words for you: NEVER GO TO WAL-MART!!!!! I was just there last night, and I got a knife pulled on me. Have a nice day.
    Oh I see, well no harm done ^^ So what did you think of that chapter and, iz you ready for the huge @$$ 26 page long Chapter 6 o_O Or iz u still reading :3
    That'll have to wait though....and are you gonna want the Sunshine Story too :? If so, you still have the rest of chapter 5 and all 26 pages of chapter 6 in regards to my Tron Story , then you’d have all the chapters of my Sunshine Story, and then finally you'd dive into my Galaxy 2 Story o_O That be a lot of reading for sure :yes:
    Thanks! :) And also, will you join my most played zelda game of the month group? if you do, tell other people about it and remember to send me a private message for what zelda game you have played most this month. My group is really small and I want to expand it! :(
    Actually, if you wanted, I could let you read my Super Mario Sunshine story first ^^ As it kind of ends at the beginning of my Galaxy 2 Story :yes:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom