• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ganondork
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey, will you join my new Group called "Most Played Zelda Game of the Month"? If you do will you inform other people about it and send me a private message on what zelda game you have been playing most this January?
    Yeah,I think I have enough writing talent,though I need to work on concentrating while I write,sometimes I lose my concentration and I end up misspelling words that are so simple.
    Well it just made it too easy too work out where all the enemies were while you were hiding. It would have been better if they had ways to either hide from the detective vision or disable it for a couple of minutes at a time. It did have a good atmosphere, and I have yet to be able to compare it to City since I haven't played it yet. I was disappointed to hear that Scarecrow didn't appear in City though, he was probably the coolest aspect about Asylum.
    Yeah,I feel you on the research,I just posted a thread in zelda theories titled,“The tetraforce” It took me awhile to get info together,and I Started watching theorist's thoughts on it so I could know what I'm talking about.Its a interesting topic but I think I proved it false in my theard,and skyward sword is really what makes the whole theory false.I actually think this post is one of my best,though I admit I misspelled a few simple words.If I improve then I plan on appling for the article staff soon,I think I'm about ready.
    They could have made the first game better, since the Detective Mode made the game too easy in my opinion, although I guess it sort of made it more even when you try and complete the game on a hardcore run.
    Well that makes sense. I gave up on magic a long time ago so I wouldn't be able to do such a thing. So what made you decide to converse with me?
    I created it during a streak of playing Batman: Arkham Asylum and becoming obsessed, I thought that the picture was rather cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom