• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Linknerd09
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• If I try to listen to Tuts really close I could make one.......whoa did I just see a Indian version of Terminator o_O
    Thats cool as well, but been using it while trying to edit my Toon Link one not the ZH made me, I trying to etch a Animation into it but I failed.....
    Commented. It looks really good Linky, really. I LOVE IT! <3 And you put my name on one, you're so nice!
    Hey Linkynerd, since you showed me that Video ,Here was my result I added Purple Link but my mom shut down the laptop and I forgot to save it :kawaii: and plus I add the random text saying hi to you
    Hey, can you give me a link to it, I can't seem to find it, I'll keep looking, but a link would be nice. ^^
    Oh my gosh!!!!! You are sooo awesome!! I love them so much!!! Thank you! (And the links worked perfectly, thank goodness.) I cannot thank you enough Linky, seriously.

In order to partially repay you, I will draw whatever you want me too. (I need to give you some gift art too... :))

Thank you!!!
    Why can't men breast-feed too? (lol I've decided that whenever I VM you to start a conversation, I'll put the first thing that comes to mind and then say "hi.")

:lol: Hi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom