• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DLC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thankies X3
    And lol I don't "hate" Malladus, I just think he is horribly inept as a boss due to poor character development and horrid battle AI. I'm planning on expanding on that in another podcast segment, so I won't give too much away now ;3
    Really our segment completely failed, we went really off topic, I mean how can Re-deads transform into the Windwaker boat??? If we do a segment again, we will definitely rehearse it and not make it an epic fail.
    Lol was it really? We actually kind of didn't mean for that to happen, our whole segment was completely un rehearsed XD
    Sure. And nothing much, just chillin and spending my time preparing for an LP I'm gonna do (it's of Mother 1 and I'm planning on doing the Fan Translation of the GBA version) among other things like checking out Pokemon (so that I can build a competitive team).

What about you?
    I think it's pretty random. We had a lot of fun making it even if we did embarrass ourselves a lot too XDD
    Lol ugh my last one was awful XD And yeah, me and Pop did one for this time around :3
    okay. Sounds good. Just give us your names and what your submission is and is about and then the music section. I will run this past the powers that be to confirm it but I think that would be okay. Skype is the best way to transfer the files to me, but if not you can send them to Rish and I's email. [email protected]
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    We can probably do that yes. :) This is something that you have made?
    I have two major questions. How long is it? and Are you able to record your own voices and tell us a little bit about it?
    Please add me on Skype: din_akera
    Hi, it's me. It says you have set it so you cannot recieve PMs, therefore I could not reply via PM. The answer to your question, though is that you send me a private message containing your story entry. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom